👑 👑 The Masters of Master Trophies! Who's the one in the CCS Community?

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,514 Friends Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Origins7_Dale @MissyMoody @Werner_Cichy

I am playing on Andriod Smartphone, Android Version 8.1, Manufacturer Huawei

CCS-App-Version 1.187.0.2

Explanation of the rewards:

• Diamond Trophy Reward - +10% Score + Lost life is charged faster + 1 extra life + 1 moves more (movement more) [has the current level 30 moves / movements, then the player gets 31 moves / movements]
    • Gold Trophy Reward - +10% Score + Lost life is charged faster + 1 extra life (display 6 instead of 5 lives)
    • Silver Trophy Reward - +10% Score + Lost life is charged faster (I think 20 instead of 30 minutes, not sure)
    • Bronze Trophy Belohnung - +10% Score

Good night for me, I'm going to sleep now. In Germany it is now after midnight.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,860 Level 5
    Options

@Origins7_Dale I do not receive the rewards for the trophies. I had this feature for only a very short period of time.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @Scooterpie, @Albert_Heinrich, @Pounawea,

They are coming back. Read my posts above, along with @Pounawea update.

• One more thing. Since reports are coming in that the "Rewards" for the "Master Trophies List" is now back. That will also change how we do contest. Getting a + 10% bump up in Score is huge. If you haven't posted your current "Master Trophies List" yet, please do so. I will update things after some sleep. See my posts above. Thx

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/8/2020

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

I also have this version on the Android device, but unfortunately no title and no reward.

Samsung Galaxy A71 5F , Android vers. 10

What does a 6th life bring as a reward? If you can't lose any to get the trophy.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,514 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Werner_Cichy nothing in fact. I didn't really miss the rewards either.

The only advantage is if you play old levels (for a competition) and lose a life, then you get it back faster and have 6 attempts instead of 5.

• Origins7_Dale
    edited October 2020
    Options

• Part 1 - *Announcements, Tips!

Hi @Pounawea & @Crazy Cat Lad & @Diamond Lim thx for info & tags,

• King Community - Contest Considerations!
    • @Diamond Lim & @KimElston please be sure to see below *Part 2 on this. Thank You.

• *Important Announcements!

From our Spaniard CM @Pounawea, Page 17 - October 7th, 2020:

• "By the way,
    • I'd like to inform that, unfortunately, the "Rewards" from the Master Trophy feature won't be available until further updates of the game.
    • The Master Trophy feature should be still available to all players that have the feature available in their games, so we can keep mastering episodes to become Masters of Master trophies!! 🙌 🥳
    • The Studio is working on the release of the next version of the game and it might already include the "Rewards" from the Master Trophy. 🙌"

In fact, our German @DieOmimi is the first to post, on receiving her "Rewards", Page 18 - October 8th, 2020:

• "I made an update for CCS today and see: the "Rewards" for the master trophies are back. I now get 6 lives again, if I lose a life it will be charged faster and I get 10% more points."

If you look at her "Signature", she has 6 King Games that have been played to the "Last Level". How is that for "Candy Crushing Mastery".

Was browsing around, ended up at Superstar @kiara_wael profile, she has 185 "Badges", I don't think anyone else has that many, in addition to being very pretty. Keeps coming back to the girls, why is that?

Because years ago, when we, meaning the guys, were younger, & building "Tree Forts", we hung a sign out, "No Girls Allowed", so now it's payback time. (hehe)

Ok, now time for some tips.

• Tips On "Master Trophies List"!

• So you can have the "Master Trophies List" on both wifi & desktop. 
    • It may come as a test feature & leave or remain. 
    • If you do not have the "Master Trophies List" yet on your "Device". Then switch up. If on PC, go to wifi. If on wifi, go to PC. Never know what might show up. No guarantees you will get it, but it should increase your percentages on it, along with any "New" features or "Mini / Side Games" that may be released.
    • 15 Levels = 1 Episode. However, it seems to be no longer necessary, on some groups to do all 15 Levels / 1 Episode for the "Diamond Trophy". Meaning "Sugar Stars" only!
    • Levels of Sugar Stars done, are "Adjusted Retrospectively" or "Accumulative"!
    • "Trophies" - Consist of both "Golden Crowns" & "Sugar Stars"! *See Post by @Pitty_Kitty on *Page 7
    • So should continue doing them. Only need to win the level for the 1st time for a "Golden Crown". Do not have to do both "Golden Crowns" & "Sugar Stars" on the same level, to get "Trophy". However, you do need all 15 Levels done with one or both. Meaning, if you do not pass the level on the 1st attempt, then need to replay that level & win it with "Sugar Stars". This gives you a 2nd chance at it, within the 15 Level / Episode.
    • The player cannot earn Sugar Stars before Level 51. *Only 1 exception I know of. On a older "Android Phone".
    • Use "Facebook", get "Free Lives" from friends this way. Be sure your accounts are "Synced" up. You will need them on replaying levels for "Sugar Stars".
    • "Sugar Stars" are not just pretty to look at. They also help you on "(F5) Fantastic 5 Teams", you get more points with them, getting to the "Rewards" faster. If you are on a "Public Team", recommend you join a "F5 Team" that is a "Private / Customized Team", meaning they are more active, understand the value of getting boosters, for doing higher levels, etc...

• Going to run out of text, see *Part 2 - Tips Continued!

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/9/2020

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

• Part 2 - Tips Continued!

*See 1st above:

• Part 1 - *Announcements, Tips!

• One more for you, "Forget Doing Levels". Well that is strange, you may be saying. Not really, "Saga" has radically changed, on just about a week to week basis. Every week more "Blockers" being introduced into the game. Have to shift your thinking on things. Your objective is to get as many "Boosters" & "Gold Bars" you can get. So you are prepared for whatever comes your way. It is why when the CM's announce a new "Blocker" or "Mini / Side Game" being released, the players, Superstars, Game Experts, Legends, etc... all flock over to find out more. We ask the same questions. True in gaming & also in life. 

I will give *Pages on previous posts, that have info for you, like *Player References!

• Pages 7 & 8 & 11 & 13 & 16 & 18.

• Maximum Amount Of "Diamond Trophies" Now Available To Players!

• 524 "Diamond Trophies" available to the players on wifi!
    • 530 "Diamond Trophies" available to the players on PC!

• *@DieOmimi has graciously decoded the "Icons" on:

• Master Trophies Rewards List - Candy Crush Saga

• @Werner_Cichy ask:
    • "What does a 6th life bring as a reward? If you can't lose any to get the trophy."

• @DieOmimi answers:
    • "The only advantage is if you play old levels (For A Competition) and lose a life, then you get it back faster and have 6 attempts instead of 5."

• One more thing. Since reports are coming in that the "Rewards" for the "Master Trophies List" is now back. That will also change how we do contests. Getting a + 10% bump up in Score is huge. Not even including the rest of the "Rewards" in this. Does make it easier for the player to get his / her trophies. But, puts the other players at a disadvantage.
    • For example. Those who have the "Rewards" back, for every 100,000 Points you get, an additional 10,000 Points is added, meaning in a "Contest" here, the player that doesn't have it, must do that amount, just to catch up. Not including the "Extra Move", "Extra Life/s", "Faster Recharges", & so on. Just pointing it out now, so CM's or Staff, can come up with an equalizer.
    • Suggest the rest of the staff in "Saga", that are going to do future "Contest", take a look at this.

In fact, let me ask both @Diamond Lim & @KimElston, since Kim had a discussion up on contest, to get their tagging list out on this. Thank you ladies.

Need a break, be back later to do:

• Part 3 - Scores!

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/9/2020

• Origins7_Dale
    edited October 2020
    Options

• Part 3 - Scores!

• Best to see Part 1 & 2, first.

• @Diamond Lim & @KimElston please be sure to see above *Part 2 on this. Thank You.

• Master Trophies Players List (*Diamond Trophies Listed Only!) *Updated 10/10/2020!

*Rajdeep Tripathi is still our "The Masters of Master Trophies" leader!

• Be sure to see Part 1 & 2, very important info for you!

Out of text, see below for:

• Part 4 - Rest of Scores!

Take Care Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/9/2020

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

• Part 4 - Rest of Scores!

• Best to see Part 1 & 2 & 3, first.

• @Diamond Lim & @KimElston please be sure to see above *Part 2 on this. Thank You.

• Master Trophies Players List (*Diamond Trophies Listed Only!) *Updated 10/9/2020!

• Be sure to see Part 1 & 2, very important info for you!

Until next time.

Take Care Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/9/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?