Truth&dare

Options

Comments

• Nck
    Nck Posts: 5,281 Level 4
    Options

@Marriam1 Nope I don't!! That i remember anyways 🙃👍💯🤣😂🤣😂😉🙃

Who knows and who cares lol did anyone laugh 😆 probably no kids were damaged 😅 🙃 think everything was good 👍🤣😂

• Nck
    Nck Posts: 5,281 Level 4
    Options

Since it's the weekend and most likely i won't be around i delegate @wykoon to give @rebelchild her truth or dare question!! Wykoon if u would please I greatly appreciate it my friend ✌out y'all 🙃💕❤💯 who loves ya!! 😉😅

Hahaha wykoon 👆🤣😂

• cozmotrilium
    cozmotrilium Posts: 102 Level 3
    Options

Hello I hope everyone is staying safe.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @cozmotrilium thanks for your wishes. I hope you've gone thru this thread. We're playing truth or dare. You can find the info in page 1. Will include you the next round 😉

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting to give @rebelchild her truth/dare... imagine 👇🏻as @Nck 🤣😂

• wykoon
    edited March 2021
    Options

@rebelchild I'll just let you choose between truth or dare. Here you go.

Truth: Tell us about the worst prank game that you've encountered or you've pulled on someone.

Dare: Post us a photo of your bangles collections and other accessories and share with us the story of those bangles, if any.

• wykoon
    Options

Ladies and Gentlemen... if you want to use the wheel, please bookmark it 😆😆🤣🤣🤣otherwise, just pick any regular players or new player.

Follow the steps below for the wheel. To input/remove data, the space is right below the wheel:-

1. To remove your name from the wheel, click on the "X" next to your name;
    2. To add back a player, key in the name of the player in the given space and click "+";
    3. To save the wheel, look for the icon marked with "A" and click on it and a drop box will appear. Select "A" and the wheel is updated; and finally
    4. Remove the old bookmark of the wheel and bookmark the updated wheel.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,908 Level 5
    Options

Ok truth...the worst prank. There have been so many lol. So one of them was when I was young and I convinced my little sister to let me push her around our parking lot in an old baby stroller. She was probably about 6 years old. We had a very long drive way that had a steep hill. This driveway connected with a very busy state road. I took her to the top of the hill on the drive way and gave the stroller one big push. The stroller crashed at the bottom of the drive way fortunately for her.

My bracelet collection. I started wearing bracelets since I was about 10. Currently on my one arm I have 27 of them. 16 of them are Pandora.( I have 4 more Pandora bracelets in my Jarad The Galleria of Jewelry online shopping chart). My most precious bracelet my brother had made for me in Williamsburg virgina in the silver smyth shop.The school we attended had a special field trip when you were in 8th grade. It was a week long trip. He spent all his spending money on the bracelet. I was not permitted by my parents to go on my class trip the year before because I was grounded. I spent most of my childhood being grounded. I have never taken this bracelet off. My brother is no longer living. He died young. ( he was my accomplice in the stroller incident by the way)

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,908 Level 5
    Options

Looks like @ipete is in the hot seat again

• wykoon
    Options

@rebelchild thanks for answering. Glad your sister survived that push 😅😆🤦🏻‍♀️❤️

Also, I love your bracelets collection and stories. That's really a lot of bracelets on your arms 😱😱 big hugs to you bout your brother 🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️

@ipete you there??? 😆😆

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?