Truth&dare

Options

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

@rebelchild that's a good dare but I'm not sure whether @ipete will get answer from them since they were banned πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚unless their accomplice answer on their behalf, hopefully! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

@rebelchild i also love mixmatching stuff, sometimes i even put on different socksπŸ˜‚ but those are a hell lot of bracelets for sureπŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†

Edit: your arm now can be used as a weapon

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Good Morning @wykoon Okay, that is great because I have couple questions for you 😁 I came across this post of yours‡️

I thought why secrecy πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

1st question i have....What is wykoon? your given name? your nickname? or what? What name your friends and fam call you?

2nd question (dare) i want to see unedited screenshot above

Easy Peasy, right?

• wykoon
    Options

@ipete first I want to thank you for taking the great effort to hunt for my screenshot hahaha. wykoon is my nickname. My friends/family call me koon, wai (you can pronounce it as "why" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚) or wei (in Mandarin). When I was 8 years old, my class teacher pronounced my real name wrongly as "wayar" (that's a Malay language for Wire) and from that day onwards, some of the students began making fun of my name. There's once I gave a fly kick to a boy's calf cos he kept making fun of my name - true story πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ‘

I wish I can give you the unedited version of the screenshot but I've deleted it quite sometime due to low storage of my mobile phone. I usually don't like to show off my friends' list and their name to protect their identity.

@Miss_Dani I hope you're game this time!!! Pick your game!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@wykoon I'm not done yet. wait wait wait πŸ˜‚ Ok no friends list that is fine. but i want to see your game profile picture.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,908 Level 5
    Options

@ipete those were great!! If you get any responses they will be from their counter parts.

@wykoon thanks for the hug πŸ’“

@Greymane they are weapons. Fingers are brass knuckles.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options
  • wykoon
    Options

Sup @Miss_Dani, yes it's your turn... I know you've mentioned about your OCD. So here's one of the questions bout it 🀭❀️

Tell us whether the following statements are true or false and why.

1. Your OCD has affected your relationship with your family members and/or friends.
    2. You don't have allergies.
    3. You have kissed more than 4 guys (excluding your next of kin)

• wykoon
    Options

@ipete ohh you have extended request πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you have already seen my profile pic. Look at the screenshot again πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ if you're referring to my personal pic, I may share it if you share yours but not here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

#LoL @wykoon, love the twist on the 3rd question!

Here are my answers. ⬇️ I'll put them into a Spoiler 'cause... well, 'cause I can! 😁

1... βœ”οΈ True, my OCD has affected my relationship with both my family & my friends.

The good side of it is that, after all is said & done, most of them have accepted it as a personality trait that actually makes me a "better functioning human" rather than as a flaw, and many times we all laugh about my multiple quirks with organization, planning & systems (I have systems for everything, from color-coding clothes in closets to steps one should follow when mopping floors!). πŸ˜… The down side is, however, that sometimes people who have just met me might see my obsession with order as me being bossy or too strict & that might deter them from getting to know me.

2... ❌ False, I have allergies, I'm highly allergic to some insect bites & to nutmeg. 🐝 πŸ•·οΈ

@QueenBs bee & spider bites usually end with me in hospital. I was bit by a Brown Recluse Spider last year, right during the worst moments of the Covid outbreak, and landed in the ER because my throat had started to close up & I could barely breath. 😫 As for nutmeg, I discovered I'm allergic to it when, again, I ended up in the ER late December last year, after drinking a Starbucks coffee that had nutmeg in it. Picture this if you want to know how bad it was: when I got to the ER I was thanking my husband for bringing me to Disneyland... yes, Disney the park! Turns out I was having hallucinations from nutmeg intoxication! 😱

3... βœ”οΈ βœ”οΈ βœ”οΈ βœ”οΈ etc. etc. etc.! 😁 Can't say much more, wouldn't want to upset husband @MAW1972... so let's just say I'm a firm believer that practice makes perfect! πŸ˜‚ Blame it on my OCD! 😝

Hope those answers work, Koon. ☺️ Let me know if they do & send me the link to the rigged Wheel so I spin it to see who's next!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?