🌕🐳 Dexter's 6th planet - Invent the name and win 50 Gold Bars! (finished)

Options

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options

Hello there, @Crazy Cat Lad ! Happy Hump Day to you!

I have several names that I would like to suggest. You can pick one from any these. How about Cotton Candy Planet, Cookies & Creme Planet, Super Fudge Planet or Butter Pecan Planet?

Hope you like any of these!

Hi there, @MightyWolf ! Thanks for the Tag!

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,253 Crushing Legend
    Options

Nougat Planet

I Love Nougat 😍

• CandyCrushIsCool
    CandyCrushIsCool Posts: 661 Level 4
    Options

Sweet planet

Which has a bright colour planet and has a variety of different sweets on it!

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim!

I would simply name it Cookie Planet. It would be made of soft cookie dough with chocolate chips on it. And with a bit of cookie chunks that will crunch your head off into choco goodness!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad & @Pounawea & @Diamond Lim thx for tag & contest,

Ok, I will suggest:

• The "Ice Cream Planet"
    • Would look like "Ice Cream"
    • Made of different flavours of ice cream

I would also suggest, that King get a hold of "Ice Cream" makers, like "Baskin-Robbins" or "Ben & Jerry's" or "Haagen-Dazs" or "Dairy Queen", to name a few. Let them bid on the "Ice Cream Planet", winning bid gets a 1 year or more contract to "Advertise" on this planet. Can list for example the special flavour of ice cream or special deal for that week.

"Space Race With Dexter The Whale" runs every week, so 52 weeks of "Advertising" on the planets.

Same can be done on the other planets, like Chocolate Planet / Pudding Planet, etc... Get a hold of "Hershey's Chocolate" or "Morton Salt" for the Salty Planet, & so on.

Remember, King is a business, & this is a way to:

• *Increase Revenue!

For the Players:

What I have been asking for now, going on 16 weeks:

• From @PummyRaj *Been told, the "Space Race With Dexter The Whale" runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours." 
    • *Note: However, if you are at the end of the game & win it, it is of no use getting rewarded 2 Timed Boosters for "6 Hours of Time Each", because there are no more levels to use them on. In addition, 6 Hours of Timed Rewards will not last from Mon. to Wed. when the 45 New Levels are released to the players! *Please change the "Reward Day" to Wed.'s!
    • Or give "Gold Bars" to the winning player. This way the Player can choose "What" to buy, & "When" to buy it. King loses nothing on this, because it is equal in value. For example, 1 UFO = 20 Gold Bars.

The other benefits are, because "Advertisers" have their artwork teams, "King" has theirs. Bringing them together, should get us a different look on the planets every week or so.

Well hope you like this idea, have more of course. I always have more. (hehe)

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

8/26/2020

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

I would name it sugar rush planet!

Thanks for the tags @MightyWolf & @Diamond Lim 🍭

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3
    Options

I'm thinking Saltwater Taffy Planet. It is hard to choose a favorite flavor but if pushed, I would choose peppermint. I love to pull it into different shapes too soften it up a bit so that it doesn't pull my fillings out. Lots of happy memories of buying pounds of taffy on family trips to the beach❣

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey @Crazy Cat Lad . After some thought, I found three amazing planets that CCS Team must add in the game:

1) Color Bomb Planet

2)Cupcake Planet

3) Macaroon Planet

Cool planets and names right?

• MissyMoody
    MissyMoody Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options
  • Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Options

I think it should be called Caramel Planet! Gooey, sticky yumminess!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?