📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Friends asking for lives...

Options
2»

Answers

• Jericho
    Jericho Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This is another of my pet peeves with how the game handles the way we can give lives to friends or otherwise. Like many who mentioned giving some people 100's of lives and gotten back maybe a half dozen. I've had that exact experience for the most part. Not all to be sure. Those people whom I see gaming, they all know I always give them lives without them asking and if asked, then it's a given that I will help that person. Friend or not. But in truth, isn't that how we were taught to make friends? I just wish you could type in a user name or user names and be able to put together your own group of friends to start. Then later of course, to bring in more friends you meet along the way. Anyway, just me ' spit-balling ' here.

Cheers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Aine @Jericho Hi and welcome, i can understand your frustrations with this but think thats the world we live in at present , some people are selfish and will take and do not want to give back. You also find on here a lot of people complaining of certain people asking for too many lives so they end up turning there notifications off. So then everybody they know does not get lives. unfortunately this is the only option we have to receive lives and as they are free sothink its a bonus and better than nothing, but would be nice if we were all the same

• Jericho
    Jericho Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Much appreciated, Freddy_Falkner. I get your point and yes I think we would all wish people thought about helping out an stranger who loves to play the same game as you. Seems a no brainer to me, but I do understand not everyone thinks as I do. Thanks for your wise thoughts and will continue to enjoy this game. Now, I just need to figure out how to find some friends somehow by searching their usernames. Not sure how or if it can be done. Any ideas or something obvious I missed?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?