Has booster bot been switched off on candy crush saga

Options
G1RN13
G1RN13 Posts: 3 Newbie

I play on I-phone and booster not seems to have disappeared since the all stars feature started. I am on level 4827 and struggle to pass a level a day without being able to build up boosters. Please tell me this is just switched off temporarily otherwise the game becomes impossible to play unless you have hundreds / thousands of pounds to throw away

Best Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Please log out, update your game application, restart your device and login again and check if it appears. Built a bot is a bonus features and like all other bonus features it may disappear or appear time to time. It may be unavailable due to some technical issue but hopefully it will be back. Infact for me also it disappeared yesterday but now i checked and it is back.😀

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@G1RN13 Hi and welcome I also play on iPhone and had the all stars game and my build a bot is still in the game, So yours may be missing due to game not updated, technical issue with feature, or your just not in the feature group no more, as all Bonus features are not guaranteed to be in your game all the time.

Would try the standard troubleshooting tips of checking both your device and game are up to date and log and and restart your device and then log back in, play a level and see if build a bot activates. If not hopefully you will see it back in your game soon

Hope this helps

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?