⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game question to Community.

Options
Mary_Allen-2
Mary_Allen-2 Posts: 53 Level 2

Why cant I ever find any answers to any questions about CCS. Im on level 3312. I never found out how to send a pic. of my levels. I cant get answers to my questions in my email box, When King says they will contact me. And I have a very very hard time finding ANYTHING up here. Im surprised Im able to text here now. Why is King Community So Hard to figure out? Ya always have to read the same the Same Thing Over & Over again. And still cant get answers. Im enquiring now about the Specials we are playing. Weekly specials. I need for this stuff to be easier to understand. And Im not even a dumb person. I just dont understand all of this king talk. And why does something keep popping up right here now... Saying, Draft Saved at 7:30? And every minute it shows the time while Im writing. Whats that for? I need Real Help. 😢. Also, I Have some badges, But I dont know where they are. And please tell me,,, WHERE ARE ALL MY BLUE SUGAR STARS? Dont I get any Points or Anything for all my STARS? WHERE? THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. 1 MORE THING PLEASE? I NEED SOME PLAYERS ON MY F5 GAME. I DONT KNOW ANYBODY TO CONTACT TO BE ON MY TEAM. AND NOBODY TO JOIN THEIR TEAM. WHAT CAN I DO? 😢.

Sincerely, Mary

Best Answers

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?