We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Missing gold bars - follow on

Eulerexponential
Eulerexponential Posts: 6 Level 2

Good morning- I hope I don't come across as rude or unprofessional, but I have been frustrated at the lack of response. I first got on this site to ask about how to restore 160 gold bars that went missing. I was given a procedure to follow on my iPhone, I did it, and it did not restore my gold bars. Then I was told to send a message from the Candy Crush app and I have done so five times now since October 25. I am finding the fun being taken away from this game. I have been playing for a long time and I have provided plenty of revenue to King since I sit through so many ads. I find it distasteful that I can't get a little help to restore a measly 160 gold bars on my game. Is there anything I can do? Please help me and don't divert me to the app contact support again; it is not working. I'm ready to delete the game. I'm very sorry for this rant.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?