3 stars level 115

Options
Wapiti
Wapiti Posts: 9 Level 2
edited November 2020 in Support

Impossible to get 3 stars in level 115 ! I only have 15 moves, I use Barney with 5 gold tiles... and I can't get 3 stars, never. I play in french, is it the reason ?

Thank you for your replies !

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @Wapiti, welcome to the Community!

๐Ÿ”ธ I don't think the language of the Game would affect the possibility of earning 3 Stars at any given Level but let me tag our ABS Expert, @abe_coffee- who might have a more definite answer regarding that.

๐Ÿ”ธ Also, could you post a screenshot of the Board at the very start of the Level so we can see what version of the Level you are playing? (Other Players reported difficulty when trying to earn 3 Stars on this Level but that was some time ago & the Game has updated . Having that info would allow us to help you further.)

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Answer โœ“
    Options

hi @Wapiti

๐Ÿ‘‘ level 115 ... 8 words in 15 moves ๐Ÿ‘‘ย ย 

๐Ÿ’ก this one is very tough in English too ... am not sure if it is tougher in French ๐Ÿ’ก

๐Ÿ‘‘ approximate range ...ย ย 23551 will get 2 stars ... 23977 3 stars ๐Ÿ‘‘ย ย 

๐Ÿฎ here are some numbers from some old notes ๐Ÿฎย ย 

... ๐Ÿฎ was able to get 25355 using barney ๐Ÿฎย 

... ๐Ÿฎ had 3 large words totaling 9000 points ... 5600 1400 2000 ๐Ÿฎย 

๐Ÿฎย ย one approach ...ย using barney ...ย try to get 9k or more on your first move ... otherwise consider the quit button ๐Ÿฎย 

๐Ÿฎ try to finish with unused moves to bolster the score ๐Ÿฎย 

๐Ÿ’ก expect to spend a lot of tries on level 115 when going for 3 stars ๐Ÿ’ก

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer โœ“
    Options

@Wapiti, the screenshot I would need is of the Board before your first move (so that I can see how many moves you have, the board layout, etc. & compare with latest version as well as with English version. If you have 15 Moves for 8 words then the tips that @abe_coffee should help you. If you don't, let us know & we'll go from there. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?