Lost all boosters and lives in candy crash help!!

cloetta79cloetta79 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi the game was crashing and I had to re install it. When I login back again with my account all my boosters and lives are gone. How can I get them back please??? Help!!!!!

Comments

• Freddy_FalknerFreddy_Falkner Posts: 43,456 Sweet Legend

@cloetta79 Hi and welcome, In the case of mobile devices the boosters are stored on the device itself. So if your device or game crashes, you uninstall or even change devices. your boosters are lost / unrecoverable.

Unless you had any unused purchased boosters and then contact customer support from your game and they should help you with these

Thank you

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• cloetta79cloetta79 Posts: 4 Newbie

Oh no!! I can’t believe I lost everything !! Game was not working anymore and had to re install it! 😭

• sasiasasia Posts: 2 Newbie

Same thing happened to me.. Did you ever get them back?

Hi

no!!! I lost everything and apparently there s no way to have them back if you uninstall and re install the game. I must say it’s a bit disappointing as with logging in with the account this shouldn’t happen !

• sasiasasia Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello! Yes it’s very disappointing since the game is “saved“ through the profile... And i am at a very high level so I cant continue without my boosters. The thing is that in the past i have deleted the game once more but never lost any data... I think it’s something they recently did in order to buy more boosters. I ve contacted them but I don’t think i will ever get an answer.. if i do i will let you know!

Same here! I’m stuck on an high level and no boosters!

That’s very nice of you. thank you!