💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Level 5000 to 5286

Options
Madsmash
Madsmash Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Before level 5000, it was exactly as you advertise the game "swipe your stress away"

The levels became irritatingly stressful, since there are no more strategy to apply and you don't get through the levels. Because of this, I want to thank you for forcing me to delete your app. Thanks for all this time of pleasure. Unfortunately I don't like to play stressful games, repeating the same level over and over again, till something magical happens after the 5th day on the same level. Good luck

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

This is not an idea. I can tell you are very disappointed. Please go through the ideas and vote. Maybe that could help you further. Unfortunately, since it is not an idea, it has to be closed. I'm so sorry.

@Glenn1972 @Elsa

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @Madsmash , I can empathize with what you're going through. When this happens to me I close my game and come back to it at a later time. I will continue to log in each day to build up my boosters.

You may want to explore this community and enter a contest for a chance to win some gold bars for your game

As your topic is not an Idea this thread will close for now

Thank you for your understanding

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @Madsmash. This area is set up to create any detailed idea on how to improve the game. As much as we appreciate your comments it would be better suited in the Support or Discussion areas. Unfortunately, since this is not an idea I will have to close it.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?