Candy Crush Saga: Star Tournament ⭐️ ✨

Comments

• Tasty_Cake
    Tasty_Cake Posts: 2,592 Level 4

This is amazing @Pounawea Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator

Thanks for the tag @PummyRaj 😊 I need to complete 4 episodes but I will try so I can see what the tournament is all about. I did play a few times in the other event they had for people at the top of the game. It will be interesting to see how this differs from that.

• Tasty_Cake
    Tasty_Cake Posts: 2,592 Level 4

I had it a while ago it disappear but I'm sure it might be back as for @Nix66 why did you stop reaching the end of the map don't worry someday you will see this feature.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,572 Friends Moderator

Hello @Pounawea, I played this event last week with a commitment not to use any of my boosters. Like @DieOmimi, I didn't get many points, about 6 as I recall. I thought the levels were too hard without boosters but some players scored over 3,000 points! I doubt I will play it again, certainly with no thought to win a reward.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5

Am I the only one who still stand on 2000+? :/

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

Hi @Pounawea,

Here I thought this was something that was already available to everyone at the end of the map. I guess I must have been part of a test group as I think I have played in the Star Tournament maybe 5 or 6 times already. I just finished it today again and I think I did pretty well, finishing in position 16. I believe I won a color bomb and striped/wrapped candy, not very great prizes for the amount of playing I did.

My take on the Star Tounament is this:

• Levels are really difficult for the most part, especially if one doesn’t use boosters.
    • I don’t use boosters, so I have to play a lot to win any levels.
    • The best feature is that after losing a level, you just move on to another level. No driving yourself crazy trying to pass an “impossible” level
    • I don’t think the Star Tournament levels count towards the Chocolate Box, but I might not have tried long enough. It would be nice for the Star Tournament levels would count towards the Chocolate Box and F5 team points.
    • The prizes are not great for the effort required. I like to play bonus levels and events to try and win boosters for the regular levels, so the “return on investment” for the Star Tournament is not great
    • The levels are fun when one is at the end of the map, and some are winnable, just wish more of the levels were winnable without using boosters.
    • It's nice that there is an event especially for those players at the end of the map.
    • There might be a bug where the Star Tournament becomes available when you play the last map level and lose. You still haven’t completed all the levels, but the Star Tournament shows up!

I’ll probably play the Star Tournament after completing the regular levels, but mostly to keep my skills sharp and maybe to win a couple of rewards. I would be more inclined to play it more seriously if the prizes were better. I think the prizes in the Winter Festival were better, I recall winning a couple of UFO’s and a Party Booster!

I hope you find this feedback useful.

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

Actually, I don't join this type of event.

It only lets me use more boosters

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2021

Thank you @Diamond Lim for tagging me 😀 You do a wonderful service for all of us!!

Moving thru the new episodes in hopes of reaching this event. Looks rewarding and Fun 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?