⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am on level 7865 and received you are one of the best players - and no more levels will load

Options
Cassidy18
Cassidy18 Posts: 1 Newbie

I read some of the prior fixes and I am afraid to uninstall since I am on level 7865. I thought I was registered before but couldnt find my user name - now that I have registered will I be able to save my game and if so how do I do that.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the Friendly King Community.

If you have previously saved the game on Facebook or Kingdom, your game progress is safe and you will get back game progress by logging in to the game again. However, you should confirm once again whether your game is currently connected to the server.

You may not receive additional levels because your game app is not up to date or your game is not connected to the server. In this case you should check the update of your game app first then let me know.

Thanks!

• Cassidy18
    Cassidy18 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I received this reply: If you have previously saved the game on Facebook or Kingdom, your game progress is safe and you will get back game progress by logging in to the game again. However, you should confirm once again whether your game is currently connected to the server.

You may not receive additional levels because your game app is not up to date or your game is not connected to the server. In this case you should check the update of your game app first then let me know.

Thanks! QUESTION: How do I confirm whether my game is currently connected to the server ? I dont really want to connect it to facebook

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Cassidy18 Hi and welcome, Check your device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue.

You should be connected to the server if you sign in or out with a king account and your progress should be safe.

But would check your app store to see if you have a game up date available

Thank you

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Cassidy18 Hi , Sorry answered on another post, really you try to use the same post to ask more questions on the same subject, so people do not get confused and can help you better

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?