Most levels completed in a week?

Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,752 Crushing Legend

The rank began at a different time for all players. At first test groups were active again. As a result, there are players who are high up with low rank. The rank also has to do with the number of games. There are players who play level 1 thousands of times to increase their rank. There are also some who use tricks to increase their rank. But I don't want to go into that.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hi!

My friend, the Spanish ambassador, can say something about this. Because she barely has time to play and should have played a lot of levels. It's a mistake. There are also different groups of players in your game that are randomly selected. That's one reason you have new players on your team.

@hechicerilla

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 6,228 Level 5

@nnarkis Greetings! To complete that many levels seems like an impossible dream to me! ❓🐻

My understanding of our rank is that it will go up by simply going back and playing a lot of old really easy levels again and again and again? Simply playing a whole lot helps make one's rank go up.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,450 Friends Moderator

Thanks for tagging @nnarkis @Origins7_Dale

I've just seen in my game that I've got new players who have made 80 or more levels this week. This week I'm not even in the top 3 with my 45 levels. I had noticed this many times and complained to the support. The answer was to add my friends via Facebook, then I would have people I know in my list. But I don't play via Facebook and I don't want to create an account. So I have to live with the fact that new players are constantly popping up who have just started and can play many levels.

I'm ranked No.1 after removing players who no longer play Candy Crush.

My high score is 222 levels in a week. My high score is 222 levels in a week. I think 5000 levels are not possible in such a short time and it's a mistake.

In the past there was always a new frame in the profile, now all frames seem to be the same. At least in my game.

All the players who are now on my list have been added over time. Of the players I started with, none are there.

But at least the space race is repaired and Dexter is back in the old way. The rewards from him are worth more than I could get in the weekly race. So I don't worry and take it as it is.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 6,228 Level 5

@DieOmimi Dexter's Space Race is working for you?

It has been showing up and then almost immediately disappearing on me this week.

• YoshLee44
    YoshLee44 Posts: 102 Level 2

The most I've done in a week is 384. My rank? Uh...

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,450 Friends Moderator

Yes @Scooterpie. First it was like last week. Dexter turned up Thursday, wanted to collect 50 green candies and disappeared. 

He remained missing until late friday evening. Suddenly, when I wanted to play for the competition with the Sugar Stars, he was back as quickly as he disappeared Thursday. I didn't want to believe it and checked my game every 2 hours. In fact, he's still there. 

On a device where I haven't played for a long time, I had to clear the cache before I could see it. However, the daily calendar with rewards has been set back to Day 1, but in the right field (field 5 with striped and wrapped candy). But I think I can live with that. 

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

thanks for talking about this I have that problem.

One day, not long ago, Rajdeeptb saw that his game indicated that I had passed 5002 levels in a week, but in my game it did not look the same, my game indicated that I passed 180 levels in that week. I have been playing for many years, I am at level 5300 approximately, I have never hacked my game, I have never cheated, and it was amazing to see that, however in the next update of the application, the happy 5002 levels appeared on my scoreboard. I have not had time to check it with @Crazy Cat Lad yet, I am convinced that it is a mistake and I do not like it

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,324 Level 5

hi @nnarkis @Origins7_Dale

There Are Two Things. 👇

1 It's A Glitch

2 Hack

GLITCH 👇

Yes It Happens With me Also In A Week. Where Isa (@hechicerilla ) Has completed More Than 5000 Levels In A Week. But There was A Twist Because @hechicerilla was Around 5400 Level So if she Cleared 5000 Levels In A week So next Position Level 10000 (unreleased level)

Isa Has Confirmed That It Was A Glitch

Its Showing till now In My Weekly leader boards under profile section.

And For Me I hqve Completed more than 1000 levels only And I think Highest 1400 level is possible In A Week.

2nd Hack 👇

Yes As You have Shared Player's rank so ut may be Hack. can You Show Me players Level Number On Leader board Of Right Now.

If It is More Than 5000 Then I'm sure It is Hack because With only 18 rank its not possible to complete 1000 levels only and here is 5000.

Also I have seen In facebook A player Has Completed 5000 levels in week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?