Feedback on levels 9081-9125

1234568Next

Comments

• BoybinaryBoybinary Posts: 164 Level 3

It would be nice to have all three because we only get 45 games so we can't really compete in all of the other events getting these gold bars are the only way to fairly compete in something!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Tzvi_MarcuTzvi_Marcu Posts: 1,154 Level 4
    Not my favorites, the Sniping levels.

@Scooterpie I write that I don't have it too, just my wife account

• snickers83snickers83 Posts: 23 Level 2

9082 Just glitched and just kept running candies

• LindQLindQ Posts: 429 Kingster

I'd love a screenshot/video of that, so we can make sure to fix any issues 😄

I work with designing and maintaining levels within Candy Crush Saga. Please feel free to ask me about levels, or tell me your favorites!

• nnarkisnnarkis Posts: 911 Level 3
    edited April 10

Hello @Crazy Cat Lad and @LindQ

After last week’s marathon feedback session, I wasn’t going to comment on this week’s episodes, but I have gotten so discouraged by three of the last four levels that I had to say something.

I don’t mean to complain, but Level 9104 was crazy difficult. I ended up using my only Party Booster to finish the level. I was saving it for a Nightmarishly Hard level, and after playing 9104 over and over I decided IT was the Nightmarishly Hard level. I seem to pass the levels actually labeled as Nightmarishly Hard after just a few tries for some reason.

After that, Level 9106 was another ridiculously difficult level. I played it over and over again and didn’t come close. Then I happened onto a super lucky board and still ended up losing badly, but then I got 5 extra moves on the ad wheel and on the last move of the extra moves I got a color bomb next to a striped candy that just managed to clear the board. I could have been stuck on that level for days except for the extra five moves and a super lucky last move combo.

So I think the worst is behind me, and I get to Level 9107. This level has seemed impossible for me. I have probably played it close to 30 times and haven’t even come close. I have no boosters or gold bars, so it’s just me against this level, and I see no clear strategy to attacking it. I rarely have more than one choice of moves, so I just make the only move choices available to me and end up losing badly. I guess I just have to keep doing the same thing over and over again and hope for different results. Isn’t that the definition of insanity?

I have to say that the last five episodes have made me come the closest to just giving up on Candy Crush Saga and devote all my energy into Candy Crush Friends Saga. At least I am having fun playing Friends, something I can’t say about CCS lately.

I also find it discouraging to read comments from @Spieler_8675309 who says he had no issues at all and others who seem to have had no problems either. I must not be a very good player compared to them as I have been challenged on nearly every level the past five episodes. I rarely pass a level on the first try anymore, and I used to do that quite often.

Anyway, I just needed to vent a little frustration. Now that I have complained about Level 9107, I’ll probably pass it the next time I play it. I’ve only been stuck on it for a full day or so now, so I have definitely been stuck longer in the past. I’ll report back here on how long it takes me.

edited April 11

Latest status update on level 9107.

This level is officially in the ridiculously difficult category now. Anyone else ever seen this message?

That’s right, after losing the level for the 50th time I am offered the chance to play an additional 35 moves for 10 gold bars. I might be able to finish this level with and additional 35 moves, but I only have 5 gold bars. If you look closer, you can see I have 29 jellies, 12 rainbow twists, and 33 swirls left. This is my typical loss. Sometimes I have a little less left, but most losses are like this. Even 35 more moves with this much left could be dicey. What gets me about this level is that out of the 53 times I played and lost, I think I’ve only removed all the licorice locks down the middle maybe 4 times.

I could buy my way past this level, but I don’t just because I don’t believe in the pay to play model. I would pay upfront for the game, but not in-game purchases.

So, I guess I’ll keep trying.

Current status: 63 tries over two full days

I’m guessing the extra move counter after losing starts after 20 losses and the counts up from 1 to 30 until after 50 losses the player is offered 35 moves for 10 gold bars. The counter stops at 30, so the maximum number of extra moves is 35. These extra moves should at least be offered on the free spin wheel that pops up occasionally. The most you can win there is always 5 no matter how many are on the extra move counter.

• snickers83snickers83 Posts: 23 Level 2

I took both pics and video A Now sure how to upload the video . Here are the

You can see the yellow and purple But I did take a video

• David_LewisDavid_Lewis Posts: 119 Level 3

Can you sort level 9121 out, I've used over 70 lives and getting nowhere near.The game is so tedious now.Going to hopefully get to 10,000 then pack it in, there's no enjoyment to the game anymore.

Oh no, not another one @David_Lewis.

I have been stuck on level 9107 now for two and a half days and 80 lives so far. I don’t know how much more I can handle!

• TreasiTreasi Posts: 2 Newbie

9101 is impossible...all the videos I've seen start with 45 moves, I only get 30...help!

edited April 12

Thank you, I will look into getting this fixed during the day.

We will look into 9101, 9107 and 9121 as well, thank you 😊

Edit: All three of these levels will get a change to make them easier today!

I work with designing and maintaining levels within Candy Crush Saga. Please feel free to ask me about levels, or tell me your favorites!

edited April 12

Hello @Crazy Cat Lad and @LindQ

Latest status update for level 9107

At the end of the third full day, 96 tries.

Still working on it, still seems impossible without lots of boosters or at least the right kind of boosters. Give me about 3 party boosters and 3 UFO’s or 10 gold bars and MAYBE I could pass this level.

Something else that might help is to remove all the licorice locks down the middle or add a striped candy dropper that would put striped candies that point up and down on the conveyor belt near the top.

I agree with you! This level has been tweaked back and forwards a lot (this is just something that happens with some levels, some levels are hard to hit the difficulty target with) and right now it is way too hard. If you keep an eye out later today we will release a patch, and you might find that we had the same idea you did 😉👀

Thanks for looking at this level @LindQ. I am looking forward to seeing the new tweak and hopefully it will be much better.

I would be excited to see if you implement one of my ideas to improve the playability. Perhaps I might be a future level designer?? 🤔😉

Hello @Crazy Cat Lad and @LindQ

I am happy to report that the removal of the licorice locks on level 9107 makes the level much more playable. I finally passed it on my 97th try, though with only one move left, so it looks like you got the difficulty just about right for a regular “non-hard” level.

Thanks for listening and taking our feedback seriously. As a long time player, I definitely appreciate it.

I am also happy to report that I had no major issues with the third episode, levels 9111-9125. The levels there were challenging yet fun.