what is going on with ccs question for moderator

Options
mandrak
mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
edited April 2021 in Discussions

question for moderators. every couple of passed levels I have 15 moves automatically on some levels. Of course I can't cross the level and lose my life and progress. immediately after that I open the level and have a normal number of moves. mostly it's difficult levels and the difference of moves is minimal 10 moves. Is the a new king practice to reduce the number of moves to lose progress or use countless booster after the wining streak is created. other inquiries and I see that the same thing is happening to others. please answer urgently because there is no point in playing until further notice.Does win streak lowers game moves?

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2021
    Options

@mandrak Hi Again, you have asked this question already but at present do not think anyone can give you a definitive answer on these. See post below has a reply someone got from customer support. I also tried asking the level designer regards this and was told they are not allowed to discuss current test features that might be taking place in the game

• mandrak
    Options

ok. what a comedy from a game that is like the most popular in the world. nobody knows anything and there is a problem. hello I wonder who is stupid there. .so I recommend people who want to reduce stress to stop playing because the game has become an obvious robbery of people.it is a shame that this happens and none of those responsible react.I if I were a moderator and had no answers to such important questions would immediately resign.obviously dignity is no longer at stake !!!

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

The moderators only moderate the forum, they don't have more inside information than anyone else and that's not their fault, they do the best they can with the information they have.

What I can say is that we are always running tests, some are more noticeable than others and this has always been the case! Tests show up for everything from 5%-50% of players, and after a while when the test is over we evaluate the results of the test and decide on whether we want to make permanent changes to the game or not. Features like the candy necklace, episode race etc all started as tests! This is part of a test, but the reason behind the test is not to end win-streaks, and win-streaks have nothing to do with the tests. That is all I can say right now, unfortunately! But the aim for tests are always to create a better experience for the players by testing out new features and systems 😊

• mandrak
    edited April 2021
    Options

@LindQ Test groups. I can understand test groups when it comes to improving the game, but not when you rudely take the moves away from the test group and the player loses progress and the worst nerve, and the explanation is that there is no explanation.Is it the goal of the test group to see how many people will pull to buy a booster because like it or not the game creates some addiction. I have no problem with that and I can stop playing right now but I believe there are many players who find it hard to resist the challenge. and that's how a person gets annoyed by such behavior that you can unfortunately afford. players who are faithful to this game from the beginning know that your test groups for the last couple of years do not bring anything good for them but for the company. And here I come to the moderator. I wanted to express my opinion that if I am a moderator that I would be ashamed and that I would immediately stop working for you. I believe that the moderators do not have information about the pro game changes as well as I believe that moderators are paid for their answers because let's be realistic they have to live and earn from something and I don't believe that today anyone has time to work for free and answer questions. That's why I am angry with your test groups about which you constantly write that they are going to improve the players and in practice they are not. Unfortunately this is so and will be in the future because THEY CAN DO IT. Sad and sad .... Dean

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?