⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 9170

Options
Michaelvoets
Michaelvoets Posts: 4 Newbie

I read that the problem is solved on level 9170. It is not the case for me in Belgium on the 19 april. What do i have to do to résolve it ? I already reinstall 2 times thé app. Losing all my lives ans free bonus.. Thanks for answer.

Best Answer

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options

The level should still have 5 cherries, but they should now spawn in on the board every 6 moves instead of every 7 moves (so it should take 18 moves to get all cherries out, not 21 as before).

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Michaelvoets Hi and welcome

You should only need to log out and restart your device and then log back in for any game fixes to update to yuor game and uninstalling should be the last option. I know the CM repoorted this as fixed today so can only tag the level designer @LindQ to she can offer any assistance

Thank You

• Michaelvoets
    Options

I already log out of Facebook. Restart my smartphone. It does'nt work. Please help... Of what tell you that i need to log out and log back ? And what do you mean with "level fixes"? Thanks for answer

• Michaelvoets
    Options

@LindQ hello. I have thé problem with 5 cheers on level 9170.i already read that the problem is solved but not for me in Belgium on the 19 april. Can you help me to résolve this?i already uninstall thé app 2 times losing all lives and bonus... I already log out of Facebook, restart my device... Please help me.. Thanks for your response..

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options

The level should still have 5 cherries, but they should now spawn in on the board every 6 moves instead of every 7 moves (so it should take 18 moves to get all cherries out, not 21 as before).

• Michaelvoets
    Options

Yessssss... Thanks for your response... It done... See you on wednesday for the next level. Good evening

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?