edited April 2021 in Teams

I can speak english , french.

Thanks !

Comments

• PablOFH
    PablOFH Posts: 132 Level 3
    edited April 2021
    Options

@San_King Hi my buddy how are you?, if you need a clan, i invite you to join my team called Sacred Isoodons, we are currently in 2nd place with the objetive of being the best in the next season, i only need you to be active and cooperative, i communicate mainly in Spanish and English but If you write in French, don't worry, i'll use the translator.

• PablOFH
    Options

@San_King Hi my buddy, if you need a clan, i invite you to join my team called Sacred Isoodons, we are currently in 2nd place with the objetive of being the best in the next season, i only need you to be active and cooperative, i communicate mainly in Spanish and English but If you write in French, don't worry, i'll use the translator.

• San_King
    San_King Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Nice score of šŸ† but the rest of the team are sleeping...

• PablOFH
    Options

@San_King Don't worry my bro, most are new recruits from 3 days ago or less šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ and it is enough for me that my members remain active and cooperative, so if you want i invite you to join us, a strong player like you would be very good for the team šŸ˜šŸ˜

• cocoswirl24
    cocoswirl24 Posts: 309 Level 3
    Options

Join the crashes 2007. I am 3rd place on my team leaderboard.

• TurnoverDuck
    TurnoverDuck Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options

Join TrophyNetwork. I had +40,000 trophies last season and carried my old clan to 1st. I recently created a new clan and Iā€™m recruiting new members

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?