⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

synchronisation

Options
Inna25
Inna25 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

I cannot sync on my acc from all my devices. Why?

Thank you

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,748 Legend
    Options

Hello @Inna25 Please follow the steps below and see if they help you at all.

Can I move my game progress onto a new device?

By King GamesLast Updated: May 6, 2021Recommended Article

Yes, you certainly can!

Use either a King profile or Facebook to easily switch between devices and access your game progress and Gold Bars wherever you play. Boosters and extra lives however, are always stored locally on the device you received them on, so they won't move across devices.

There is a King profile option in your settings menu. Look out for the 'Sign-up with email' prompt, and you can keep your social media separate from your gaming, but still benefit from thousands of other King players who can send you lives.  

• Open your game on the old device and choose the 'Sign up with email' option.
    • Now choose an avatar and nickname. 
    • Then (and don't skip this part!) enter your email address, choose a password and that's it – you now have a King account.
    • Open the game on your new device, choose the 'Already have a King account/login with email' using the email address and password you just saved. Now you're good to go! 

If you have a Facebook account simply follow these steps: 

• Open the game on your old device.
    • Click on the blue Facebook Connect button.
    • Make sure that you have Facebook active on your device and that you're linking to the right profile (worth bearing in mind, if you share your device with another Facebook user)
    • Now open the game on your new device.
    • Click on the blue Facebook Connect button, enter your Facebook email and password and off you go!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,748 Legend
    Options

Please note that your boosters/lives are stored on the device that you play on. These items will not be synchronised across different devices.

• Inna25
    Inna25 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

My question is why I cannot sync with my Facebook on all my devices??

On my phone I am on liber 1823, On one laptop I am on level 1760 and on another laptop I am on level 1770...

With my Facebook account I should be able to be on the same level on all the devices.

Thank you.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Inna25 Hi and welcome

If you are using the same Facebook account for all your devices then your game should sync across all devices. Sometimes , especially if you try changing from one game to the other quickly you need to restart your device for it to register to the server correctly

Would suggest checking your device and games are all up to date and log out and restart each device and then log back in and see if it sync's all your devices correctly.

If not check your game ID's for each device to make sure they are all the same

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?