πŸ…Grab your Protector Badge HERE
πŸ† Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢

COTR Community Team 2!

Options
Adrenaline
Adrenaline Posts: 338 Level 3

The COTR Community Team 2 is now on! Come and join in, chat in both in-game & in the community, share your progress in the forums, play, and most of all have fun!

If you want any other information about the team ping the second team's leader @Dimenzio!

For the two Community Teams to interact better, The first team's leader, @GetHanked together with me @Adrenaline will be interacting with each other to manage both teams. Someday in the future we might exchange members, or even compete in the same leaderboards! So stay tuned!

Comments

• Adrenaline
    Adrenaline Posts: 338 Level 3
    Options

Reopening this thread for the Second Community team! Special thanks to @Dimenzio once again for the successful upbringing of the 2nd team!

A few more hours 'till the season ends, I see 5 slots still available on the second team. Don't miss the chance to join! πŸŽ‰

• Northbreeze
    Northbreeze Posts: 250 Level 3
    Options

To be honest there has to be way more than 5 spots open. At least five more can easily be kicked as they are inactive (just a few trophies in total) and just joined the team randomly in game.

I think @Dimenzio said earlier that they could stay there for now as the team was not full anyway but going in to a new season should be a good time to rectify that. 😊

Just my thought but I believe that right now it's probably better to focus on getting 10 players from the community to join the second team before trying to recruit to a third one.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?