⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Purchase of wxtra small offer

Options
Kathy_Parker
Kathy_Parker Posts: 1 Newbie

I just purchased Extra Small Offer. I only received my gold bars but I did not get my timed boosters and my normal boosters. Please investigate and fix - either refund my money or credit my boosters. Thanks.

Answers

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome to the community @Kathy_Parker! A purchase issue can be caused for a variety of reasons. Transactions are usually delivered instantly, but occasionally, it might take a bit longer.

When there is a delay, the purchase is still being processed. There is no need to try purchasing the same item again - it should arrive soon.

In the meantime please try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Reboot your mobile device. Reboot your computer if you play on Facebook or King.com.
    • Make sure the Internet connection is working correctly. If possible try another Internet connection – for instance from WiFi to mobile data.
    • Make sure you are logged into your App Store with the same account with which you made your purchase.

After you do this, there is a good chance that you got your purchase through and complete.

If you only received some of the items you purchased, email Player Support about the issue so they can add the missing items to your game. 

Remember to use the email address associated with your Facebook or King account when filling the contact details so Support Team can locate you faster. If you didn't receive any of the items you purchased. Then asking for a full refund would be your best choice.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,240 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.

If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?