⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where's Space Jam?!?

Options
CartoonKevin351
CartoonKevin351 Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm using my Facebook account to play Candy Crush Saga and I've just ranked up to Rank 25 and I've completed over 200 levels. But I STILL don't see the Space Jam event on either the PC or iOS versions!!! Can someone actually help me for once?!?

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@CartoonKevin351 Hi and welcome, The Space jam event is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems. Not everyone will get the event

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@CartoonKevin351 Hi Again,

Not totally sure but if remember correctly its a 3 week event, so nothing to say you will not be part of the next part of it, but yes it will probably be the only space jam event, but a lot of the events are similar in there format

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

quote:

Where's Space Jam?!?

Hey there, Kev; so you're someone who actually wants this (temporary) event, if only you could trade places with any of these folks.

If this one isn't in your game soon (next few days), it's not meant to be; but there will be future (& less controversial) events, so be on the lookout for 'em...

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello 👋.

In response to your questions:

No, temporary events are never available to all players, only to the randomly selected group.

No, it has nothing to do with whether you use a king account or not. It does not imply having more options to obtain the events.

Thank you and keep enjoying

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?