5648 Very Fun!

Options
Squirrelwife
Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3
edited July 2021 in Discussions

I just wanted to encourage you to have more levels like 5648.

I think the color combination and the whole level is really fun to play, sometimes simple things like 2 or 3 colors are just easier on the eye.

I haven't won it yet, but it's fun to play.

Squirrelwife Marguerie

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,336 Legend
    Options

Hi @Squirrelwife thanks for sharing this it is nice to see some positive feedback for a change.

I am sure our resident level designer @LindQ says she likes to know when people like a level

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,603 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hello there! šŸ‘‹

Can you tell us which King's game are you asking this problem? Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga? šŸ¤”

If you wanna to ask Game Question, please ask on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game and then the support area :

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, youĀ click on spoiler warning button hereĀ then readĀ full definitionĀ aboutĀ GuideĀ (Help you find your way around King Community),Ā Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) andĀ More TopicsĀ šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Š

You can check out thisĀ guideĀ as it will help you find your way around KingĀ Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also checkĀ Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More TopicsĀ asĀ received your tags on your notificationsĀ when contests and more exciting threadsĀ releasedĀ if youĀ want to subscribe. And also checkĀ Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTRĀ as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. šŸ˜Š

If you have any questions, please ask any one of theĀ Game ModeratorsĀ or our Hub ModeratorsĀ @ElsaĀ orĀ @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name.Ā A drop box will appear, click on the correct nameĀ your tag should now be showing up in bold orĀ simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! šŸ˜Š

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @Squirrelwife! Since this is the Player's Corn in the HUB area of the community we have no clue what game you are referring to. Once you go into your game area then they can agree or disagree with you about this level. But here the only question that I have for you is - what game is that for?

• Squirrelwife
    Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3
    Options

Thanks, i meant Candy Crush Saga. There are so many areas in King that i couldn't find one for Feedback on Candy Crush Saga. So, since i was tired, chose the one that was closest to wherei thought the feedback should be. Sorry. I didn't need support. Just wanted to say i love that level as it was not necessarily easy, but it was simple to look at, not so many things on it to figure out....a joy to play with the beautiful colors.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,603 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome! @Squirrelwife šŸ˜Š

Please ask on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game and then the support area on next time :

Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Anyway, I move this thread to Candy Crush Community then waiting for their answer! šŸ˜‰

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options

2 and 3 coloured levels are slot machines

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?