๐Ÿ…Grab your Protector Badge HERE
๐Ÿ† Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ

Looking for some crazy people

Options
S3shhs3S
S3shhs3S Posts: 79 Level 2
edited July 2021 in Teams

Hello everyone, I'm from a team called Aus Track Stars. We have placed first every season besides one where we believe our team lost to cheaters. Within the last week 2 members have decided to leave the game. I'm just here to recruit a few more active people. If you would like to give it a shot please do respond here.

Requirements:

1) level 40+ (if you are a top tier player but not above this an exception may be made)

2) 25k-50k trophies a season average

3) Be polite and keep profanity to a minimum

4) Not mandatory but I would suggest joining our discord chat

The leader of our team may also leave however his requirements are still going to be upheld to the max. If we as a team do not have competition feel free to save, take a break or just hangout until the new season starts. I appreciate you taking time to read this and I hope everyone has a good rest of their day.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?