Why can't I choose my friend requests ?

Galactica76Galactica76 Posts: 3 Newbie

For several weeks now, I’ve been trying to add one specific friend to my friend list and I can’t. The app does not allow me to find her in my friend list. And It doesn’t make sense because we’re playing together in the Fantastic Five Challenge.

Am I doing something wrong? My app is up to date.

Answers

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 58,609 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please see post below as this will explain this issue to you, but basically a new feature called candy connections being added to the game

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Galactica76Galactica76 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Kiara,

Thanks for your swift reply! I had checked this post before asking my question and I was wondering if the Candy Connections feature still under development? Because right now, I can't add the friends I want and the fearure is available in my App version and on desktop...

Best regards

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 68,478 Crushing Legend

@Galactica76 Hi and welcome,

Yes we are waiting for this feature to be updated as currently most have no way of adding friends with the feature. If your game is linked with a king account you can add friends to your game by email on king.com/games

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 21,934 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the King Community.

There is no guarantee that a friend in your Fantastic 5 team will be on your game friendlist or leaderboard. For example, you invited a friend to your Fantastic 5 team and the friend accepted your invitation and joined your Fantastic 5 team, but that friend will not be on your leaderboard or friend list.

You can add that specified friend to your friendslist via Facebook or Kingdom account.