🏧🍪🍭 How do you feel about the Daily Treat Machine?

Options

Comments

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options
    Divine, I love it and have full control over it and my progress!

I like the new concept but I've been lucky so far, hitting a lot of triple boosters. Personaly I'd include more lollipop hammers, but I'll take what I get 🤷

• rare
    rare Posts: 579 Level 4
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Sweet, but not sure how it works exactly.

I am on the last tier but still don’t know how it works 😐😐😗

What’s more sometimes the reward is much sweet but sometimes not and the boosters are not according to the level 😛😛😄

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

My daily treat machine has 30 tiers max and I thought it will reset after 30. Also, I thought the no. 30 is referring to the number of days in a month and apparently it is not.

I still prefer the old daily treat calendar because I know the type and quantity of boosters I'm getting on certain days whilst this new treat machine churn out random boosters 😅

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

I don't have the Daily Treat Machine

• Marzia333
    Marzia333 Posts: 1,754 Level 4
    Options

Here is my treat machine

Thank you @Diamond Lim

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad I know how to use it, you login daily to get your continuing booster's whatever they might be, depending on what they are for that day maybe 1 fish or 3 Wrapped Candies or 1 Coconut Wheel but it you miss a day you return to day 1. The numbers in the middle of the "Daily Treat Machine " shows how many consecutive days you have logged in to your game.

Thank you to the Design Team for this great way of receiving daily rewards although I would suggest you placing a UFO into the Daily Treat Machine as a reward to bring more interest to login daily and to continue to play more often....hope this helps you out my Community friends and The Design Team as well as @Crazy Cat Lad

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,799 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

Thanks @Diamond Lim

Been voted

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

I think it’s sweet but don’t really know how it works. I’ll have to keep it going for a while just to see what it does and how it works. 👍

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,311 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

I understand how it works, but I must say that getting a coconut wheel every spin for a week is starting to get a bit tedious!

A bit more 'random' in the algorithm would make life a tad more interesting...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?