🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤😊

• siya2809
    siya2809 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • 1234Candy5678
    1234Candy5678 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush Saga Shop is not working

• boustani
    boustani Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

المملكة المغربية

Kingdom of Morocco

• DIP12
    DIP12 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Why ads are not coming in may game from last few week start it again or i m going to stop playing. Please solved this problem as soon as possible

• dreyzcc
    dreyzcc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there, was trying to claim my reward of 100hc from the event (which I was #1) with over 200k purple candies, however when I click claim I was only credited 1 hammer. Pls advise

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

As wykoon the Community Hub Moderator suggested to solve this issue 👇

The loading issue may be due to the app/game not properly connected to the game server. It may be caused by unstable network connection or game server not working properly.

Thus, do try to exit game to the game page, disconnect from internet, wait for few seconds before reconnecting back to the internet, click on the play button and play a level. After that, go to the shop tab and start your purchase.

Please also check that you have not make any in-app restriction in your device. To deactivate restriction, please read here and select the applicable topic, then do the opposite as the article is about restricting in-app purchase.

I hope my answer above give you some insights in solving your issue. 👆😉

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

• pritish
    pritish Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Kimberlykata
    Kimberlykata Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • xGAURAVTHAKURx
    xGAURAVTHAKURx Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

hello , this game is better for timepass and enjoyful .

thanks....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?