Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing King games for a long time. All of a sudden I cannot load ANY king games on this site. Why? I mean I cannot load ANY of the games on this site on my laptop and I am extremely frustrated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Games don't load.. Come back in a moment… this has been 4 days…
Hi and welcome to the King Community
This issue has been reported,
@maryanne188 check the following: