🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

We are hyperactive and very strong czech team

Options
Gabča
Gabča Posts: 52 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Teams

Hi all. We are CZECH PRIMA LIDI hyperactive team and we are looking for strong players, who can play about 30 thousand trophies. Last season we had over 1,1 miliom trophies. We are full now, but if you want to join us, answer us here please.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I just joined the team this season. We are a strong team and we always communicate to make sure we are all on the same page. We are looking for active players to contribute. I normally get around 500 trophies plus per survival run. The team is full of a lot of players that work just as hard as me or harder. We are currently in first place. If you are interested in joining our team please contact us. :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?