⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Forgot password link leads to error

Options
OnlyNadz
OnlyNadz Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi I forgot my king account password and the email link leads to error message.how can I retrieve my password or progress now? I did not save candy crush on Facebook

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,066 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Click "Forgot Password" and you will get a confirmation email link.

You can set a new password through the link.

The confirmation email sometimes reaches the spam box. if not work 👇️

Please email Player Support directly from the game on mobile.

First make sure the game is connected to Facebook or a King account so the game can be restored on an account.

Then go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

If you can't log in to your Kingdom account, it won't be possible to sync Kingdom accounts via Facebook. However, we have noticed that the Kingdom Page is not being accessed through the Kingdom Password Reset link, but you can get a direct link by contacting our Player Support and it is possible to reset the password through that link.

Since your game is not logged in, you cannot contact player support directly from the game, but you can contact them by clicking HERE.

After resetting the password, you can log in to the game again and get back your game progress.😊

For further assistance, please feel free to write back to us. We'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?