💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

The ability to not claim extra moves sent by a team mate.

Options
samiam1ofakind
samiam1ofakind Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

It happened to me yesterday. I finally got some extra moves from my teammate but it was afer a game that i just couldnt catch a decent break on so at the end i still had something like 50 jellies to collect. No way to do that in just two moves. But i claimed the two moves and played them and of course failed at the level. But the very next game i only had two jellies to clear at the end and wishd that i was able to have nit claimed he extra moves from the game before and they were available to me to use.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,731 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hello and welcome

I know what you mean, but it could be very difficult. What do you think about it?

@bearwithme @Crazy Cat Lad @Alienscar

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,695 Legend
    edited November 2021
    Options

@samiam1ofakind I absolutely agree with what you say. Two extra moves are rarely enough to help, and the moves you receive from Sweet Crew are just too random to be useful. That is, you don't know if your team mates have sent you any lives, and you don't know when they will arrive.

I notice the lives from Sweet Crew don't appear automatically now, and you have to click on your lives to accept them. Something like this is needed for moves, so that they aren't forced on you when you don't need them.

The problem is that extra moves are always received when you fail a level, so your idea would need something entirely new to be introduced into the game.

The biggest problem with your idea is that King don't seem to like change, especially any change that would benefit the players.

It would be nice if the moves of Sweet Crew were moved to a separate feature by the side of our in-game boosters. We know that this can be done as one of the boosters from the ice cream van is added as a separate item by our in-game boosters.

@Spinnifix sorry it has taken me so long to respond, but your tag didn't produce a notification.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Not enough votes. Closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?