⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I created an account with e mail to save progress.when I first log in all features gone?

Options
zipata
zipata Posts: 1 Newbie

I created an account with e mail to save progress.when I first log in all features gone? No fantastic 5 or anything. Only have booster wheels and piggy bank. Tried going to features but there is only one option to turn hints on or off. Wish I hadn’t set up an account now!

Answers

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi @zipata , welcome to the King Community!

Let's try to get some of your features back

If on a mobile, would you try this please? -> Force Close your game App and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.

If you are on a different device please reply

Also Note: After creating a new account you might have to play a few levels for features to reactivate and return

Let's hope for the best

Reply below with your result please

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,178 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

After log in, play one level force closed and log in again .

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return to you.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, if you can, try to play a level or two. Sometimes this jump starts some features :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?