🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• matiperez
    matiperez Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Very few ads appear. too few and I need more to come out in order to progress in the game

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,754 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Skyyy
    Skyyy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

I used to have ads to give away more moves of even lives but about a week later they disappeared and since i never had a single ad (it has now been 4 or 5 months)

my friend has them and i find it unfair that some people are able de save their golden ingots while advanced player have to use their and because of that don’t have a lot anymore…

Ive tried everything to get them back but it seems impossible, any advices ?

• kiara_wael
    edited July 2023
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Jonesk
    Jonesk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why am I no longer receiving the ad videos to watch for extra boosters and lives? I created an account a few months ago to save my progress on candy crush saga and that’s when the ads stop

• babara
    babara Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Since a year ago I can not see any advertising and get awards or more lifes. All of the rest of My family can see it and they always win faster.

Is there something that I can do?

I'll ve waiting your answer.

• kiara_wael
    edited July 2023
    Options

• kiara_wael
    edited July 2023
    Options

• Lizamyb
    Lizamyb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My ads have disappeared!!! How can I get them back?? They really helped me through TOUGH LEVELS!!! Help

please?!!

• nithu4198
    nithu4198 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My ads stopped coming how fo I get it back if I don't then I will stop playing this om at 13000 level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?