🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• lizalaw
    lizalaw Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having problems with 1 add I don't know what it is because it just goes black and the timer. It freezes at 29 seconds and completely locks everything up. I can't receive calls close my phone nothing for like 2 hrs. And then everything acts up after it unfreezes for a day after.

• hunkthakur
    hunkthakur Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Kindly give ads for bonus rewards

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,645 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• raghda1985
    raghda1985 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

I used to have watching ads option if i needed five more moves to finish the level. Now, this option doesn't appear. Why watching ads option is no longer there?

• MrSwagat
    MrSwagat Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Since a long time you are testing but not see any ads in the game.

• jcandela
    jcandela Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

Did anyone ever get ads back after losing after a purchase? What did you do? If I can’t get ads back, then I am done with candy crush . They say it is random but I have always had them and after one purchase after playing for over 5 years they disappeared. Really regret making a purchase!!!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello there! @jcandela 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh Dear! Very sorry to hear about you purchased then lost after the video ads feature crashed. How about you try following these steps here (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps. Click on Green Link! 👆😉

If it's still not worked after you try following these steps above, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so I hope they can contact and help you soon. 😊

Anyway, you can also find more information about the video ads disappearing or not available here!

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• messi1607
    messi1607 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hello, I want to know why I don't have ads in my game? My wife has a lot of ads and I don't see a single one and I need them

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,645 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?