🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• ijparkes
    ijparkes Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why do I no longer get adverts to watch so as I can replay levels, get extra bonuses etc? I’m rapidly losing interest in the game now as a result

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,211 Community Manager
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi and welcome to the Community 😀

The video adverts feature, as well as other similar special events, is designed to be a bonus feature in the game. These features are not meant to be available permanently, rather they are introduced periodically or seasonally. This design allows us to keep the game fresh and exciting by offering different experiences and rewards at various times.

While we cannot add this feature back to your game, we're delighted to hear that you appreciate this aspect of the game.

While it may not be available at all times, we continuously work to bring new and exciting features to the game, and your input helps us in this process.

If you ever miss a particular feature, keep an eye out for updates and announcements within the game. We often introduce these features during special events, so there's a chance they will return in the future.

We hope this clarifies why some features are not available permanently in your game.

• GrannyMe
    GrannyMe Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I’ve logged out & restarted from game 1. I’m now at level 169 & the adverts are doing the exact same thing. They play for ages & when you finally quit you aren’t given any boosters. Your only option is to quit the game.

• GrannyMe
    GrannyMe Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

The ad on at the moment is block blast. I’ve seen it 10 times over 2 days. No other ads. It would play forever if I let it. There is no rewards after I finally get out. So I can’t continue with the game & have to start again. I think I’m done & dusted with Candy Crush. If I feel like I’m being forced to pay for something I will not participate. .

• ashleejen
    ashleejen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

For as long as I remember, I've always had the option to watch up to 3 ads at the end of the game to continue playing- also the option to watch an ad for an extra life when I run out.

All of a sudden starting yesterday, my ads are gone! (Honestly didn't think I'd ever complain about ads disappearing!) But now I only have the option of paying 10 gold bricks to continue playing or to ask friends (or wait I guess) if I run out of lives.

Is this just me having this issue? If so, how might I go about remedying this?

Thx!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,852 Legend
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @ashleejen have you made a purchase in your game using real money? If you have this will be the reason you have lost your advert features.

If you haven't made a purchase then the reason that you have lost the advert features could just be down to the way King delivers features to everyone's games. I lost all my advert features in March and they have just returned to my game in October. It could be that you are going through a similar experience to me.

Remember that none of the game's features should ever be considered permanent as King turn them on and off and share them around different groups of players at random

There is nothing you can do to remedy the situation as only King can decide who receives a feature. All you can do is carry on playing in the hope that the advert features return sooner rather than later.

• Shix48
    Shix48 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How comes I nolonger receive ads?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,645 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?