🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,814 Community Manager
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi @Albator and welcome to the Community 😀

We want to clarify that the video ad feature, like all ads and promotional features, is currently in a testing phase within the game.

This means that while some players may receive Lives, others might get Boosters or other items from this feature.

However, due to the testing nature of this feature, video ads may not always be available to all players or on all devices. If you find that the ads are currently missing in your game, please don't worry.

Stay tuned and keep a close eye on the game to know when the ads will be back.

• SueS44
    SueS44 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

They are lying to us. Testing does not take this long. I think they want us to buy lives. I am considering just doing my crossword puzzles. No more money from me Candy Crush.

• oluwayemi
    oluwayemi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have been stuck in a level for a pass couple of days and I have no gold bar assuming I can still watch ads to gain more moves it will be okay

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,832 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• fauzanaezima
    fauzanaezima Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why iam never get ads for helps boster atc?

• craigo78
    craigo78 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

The ad situation is so frustrating, I will get them pretty regularly for a while get a nice streak going win a few episode races and candy royals and then they just seem to stop.... And always at the worst possible time, for instance today I was 1 level away from winning a share of a 1000 gold bars on candy royal and needed a couple extra moves to do it. I'd been getting ads for a good few levels up to that point and guess what? No ads when I need them and no gold bars....

Then today I'm stuck, no gold left and can't pass a single level. All I get is the below error message.... Either fix the ads and make them consistent or just do away with them, they are a mess at the moment and really not helping the game. Hope long does testing really take? They have been around for a very long time now....

• leecba
    leecba Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I had them, but I made a purchase, which I typically don't, and what a coincidence I stopped altogether to see the ads... not!!! Greedy a$$ people and liars.....

• GrannyMe
    GrannyMe Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I’m on level 5753 & every time an ad comes up to watch to get a reward it doesn’t happen. It’s been going on for a few levels now

• ricster224
    ricster224 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Some of the ads being shown freeze causing me to lose the help items. Do they not test these. The ad with the pickleball racquets sucks

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,093 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @GrannyMe🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry!! The issue you are experiencing... is it that the Ads are not working OR the Ads are playing but, you are not receiving the reward at the end of the Ad?

If you are not receiving the reward, can you explain a bit more about what is happening?

Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?