⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
đź“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• Najee21
    Najee21 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

for about a week now I haven’t been given the option to watch video ads to gain lives or boosters?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,975 Candy Moderator
    edited January 18
    Options

Hello @Najee21🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Ads are still in testing!! And all of the test features are moved from one group of players to other group! It looks like your turn to watch the Ads is over for now.

But, no worries! They might return to you, but it is just a matter of time! It might take a week or a month or even an year!! No one knows about it as the groups are generated by King computer systems!!

Please make sure to update your game App, keep enough free space on your device storage and be active in the game... all these will help you to receive the Ads or other testing features again into your game!

Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• Mr_Senior
    Mr_Senior Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,674 Candy Moderator
    edited January 18
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• rumba3hugo
    rumba3hugo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I stopped getting ads a month ago, immediately after making a purchase, after playing for 10 years I don’t believe it is a coincidence. Will they ever be back? If not, it’s time to say goodbye.

• maazkhan6229
    maazkhan6229 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 22
    Options

Why Not show ads in candy crush please ads is best for gaming in candy crush

• fran1969
    fran1969 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My husband has my same game and gets bonus for watching videos, extra life's extra bombs and I don't have it. Why is that.

• kiara_wael
    edited January 22
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• gurramkonda
    gurramkonda Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Iam not getting advertisements in game to complete levels can I know why I am not getting adds

• kiara_wael
    edited January 22
    Options

For more Info Here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?