🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• Shirley_64
    Shirley_64 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I agree. I have been playing for months and have always had a way to grt boosters. Now it won't give me any boosters. it is very frustrating. I'm ready to stop playing.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,691 Candy Moderator
    edited January 24
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,884 Legend
    edited January 24
    Options

How do I get videos when I fail a level

There is no way of forcing a particular feature of Candy Crush to appear in your game @MaziTee122. King either gives you a feature, or they do not.

• Aameer5426
    Aameer5426 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why not comming ads

• kiara_wael
    edited January 26
    Options

We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• RafKing123
    RafKing123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 26
    Options

Hi,

the ads appear (for extra lives, boosters or extra moves) but they do not start (hang for 2 seconds) then screen can be closed and nothing more you can do except exit

this started few weeks back and happening frequently (90% of time)

please help! Why it works that way?

• Jesus987
    Jesus987 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I don't have ads since three weeks ago. I made a purchase in the app and after some days ads disappeared. I uninstalled the app and installed again but nothing

Now it's almost impossible to progress in some levels or win in the events against my friends (all with ads)

Please, don't answer me it's a test feature because I've seen this message since December 2021. It can't be on test phase since 2 years ago, come on, don't fool us!

Be sure I'll not made any purchase in the app anymore, it's totally unfair and frustrating. Next stop: stop playing

• babureddyjyr
    babureddyjyr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ads not available past 1 month

• kiara_wael
    edited January 31
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?