🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• Majoeve42
    Majoeve42 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 5
    Options

I am 82 years old and do not speak English, but I speak Dutch.  If you can explain to me how I can play with advertising and boosters again, you will make me happy.  I would also like to start over, it's about the game that is good for my head.

• Majoeve42
    Majoeve42 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 5
    Options

Ik vind dit een slechte zaak en had dit niet verwacht van jullie. I am 82 years old and do not speak English, but I speak Dutch. If you can explain to me how I can play with advertising and boosters again, you will make me happy. I would also like to start over, it's about the game that is good for my head.

• ohmvinayaka
    ohmvinayaka Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

add is not comming

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,696 Candy Moderator
    edited July 5
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Eriki02
    Eriki02 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

hello! I've been playing for several years, and it's very sad that the ads disappeared, it doesn't give me new lives, new steps, no daily help, nothing. I think I finished it, and every day was fun.

• shroukhamdy
    shroukhamdy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How can i see adverts again in my game?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,941 Level 5
    edited July 5
    Options

Hi @shroukhamdy and welcome to the Community!

Ads is a feature that is not available to all players and also if available not for all the time, it is one of the features that "come and go"!

So, you have not available the ads now, but it is possible to return back sooner or later!

I can say that you are lucky, because I had never ads in Candy Crush Saga, but I have lately in Soda!

• Slax
    Slax Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I used to b able to watch adds for more moves and bonuses. But after signing in I lost them. What happened?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,696 Candy Moderator
    edited July 5
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Eriki02
    Eriki02 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It's outrageous that many people have been complaining for days and no meaningful answer has been received as to why the advertisements have stopped, why there is no help, extra steps. Why don't they write what the real problem is!!??? Big big disappointment.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?