We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,446 Candy Moderator
    edited July 18

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• drewyoung
    drewyoung Posts: 12 Level 2

FFS this is not a trial …..where is the test data being studied??? this is driven by advertisers and apple…..stick this i am being treated unfairly as i dont get the cheats you supply to others….stuff this….

• noads24
    noads24 Posts: 5 Level 2

Not getting boosters or ads on anything

• kiara_wael
    edited July 23

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• noads24
    noads24 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 23

This has been going on for 2 days now. If I ask friends for lives the only friend coming up is myself. ???? I can't get lives or boosters on any part of the game. My infinity lives has been stuck on 6 hours for 2 days also. Something is wrong with this game. Period!

• Bobham
    Bobham Posts: 1 Newbie

I cannot watch videos to get extra moves as it keeps trying to connect to app store

• jjimmi
    jjimmi Posts: 1 Newbie

You guys took it upon yourselves to remove the ads to give me extra moves after I made the mistake of BUYING a few boosters.. Well I won’t be playing agin until you give me the ability to get free moves. ( Ads). I’m joining the others that are considering deleting this game before we spend another penny. Dirty dogs…

• kiara_wael
    edited July 23

For more Info Here

• kiara_wael
    edited July 23

For more Info Here

• kiara_wael
    edited July 23

For more Info Here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?