đź“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• evilchia
    evilchia Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited January 2023
    Options

I don’t believe the videos are a “ test feature” either. I totally believe that making a purchase removes the videos which is what happened in my case and several others. I will never make a purchase again. As I stated before it’s extremely difficult to compete with players who still have the ads and I missed out on the 100 bars a month competition because of it. I basically have given up playing. It’s not fun playing when you know other players are still getting extra perks due to the ads and you aren’t. Plus the fact the higher the levels, the more difficult it gets to move forward especially without boosters and extra lives. Everyone who plays should have access to the videos and if that’s not possible then the videos should be removed from EVERYONE to keep the game fair. It would appear that King doesn’t care about fair play which is yet another reason why I regret making a purchase.

• Cheeto70
    Cheeto70 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My wife plays too and she gets ads to gain extra things but I don't. Can you add that to my account?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,320 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Alkaraste
    Alkaraste Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2023
    Options

Same thing happened to me. I was getting boosters & extra moves on watching ads. Last week by a grave mistake i made purchase of Gold bars and they have completely stopped giving helps through ads

I think I may have to stop playing & leave the platform permanently

• Alkaraste
    Alkaraste Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 2023
    Options

Almost at level of 12940 ...it's impossible to continue without getting help by watching ads.

If you are stopping that , it means you don't need us to play further & compete with other players who are privileged by this feature.

I will simply quit

• pilarmoni
    pilarmoni Posts: 34 Level 2
    edited April 2023
    Options

AsĂ­ es.. solo te Dan 18 movimientos para jugar y sin anuncios..lo.unico que.pretenden es sacarnos dinero

• Jlynshi
    Jlynshi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have ads to help me pass a level sometimes but suddenly it disappeared . I made a purchased and now its gone. I want the ads back cox some levels are toughy

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,320 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback . The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi there, Mr/Ms Newbie,

Welcome to the forum! đź‘‹

I'm afraid you've made a terrible mistake. Making a purchase puts your account (and possibly device as well) into a blacklist of players without access to ads and ad dependent features. Some people say the ad ban lasts for like 1.5 years. Sorry about that.

Have fun nevertheless! o/

• Cheeto70
    Cheeto70 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2023
    Options

I guess I will quit... Thanks for the response.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?