Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got another and the man that installed it has lost all my games I was on CANDY CRUSH AND CANDY SODA
PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME
I WAS ON HIGH LEVELS AND LOVED IT
THANKS ANN
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @marytyro🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you experiencing an issue in your Candy Crush Soda game?
At present, you are in Candy Crush Saga area. Pease post your question in Candy Soda area, using this link —> Ask a Question in Candy Crush Soda Saga
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Can you help meCan you help me find my three thousand two hundred games of solid candy crush soda
Can you help meCan you help me find my 3000 soda?Candy crush games.I'd like to play in soda cane
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored