Rhianna1 Posts: 1 Newbie

Am I being charged to play candy crush or to join teams or contests

Best Answer

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

My friend no one is charged to play Candy Crush Saga or any other King Games as they are all free to play, the only time you might be charged anything would be if you purchased extra moves or extra lives, or booster's that you want to add to your game if you need them..but you still have the Treat Machine and the Booster Wheel that gives you free booster's when you log in daily ....and the Community is free to join as you are here now speaking to me....

Hello, and welcome to the Community there are many people here from all over the world we enjoy playing King Games that is what brings us together......

Here you can play Community games like number Games, or counting games....there are contest where you can win gold bar's or booster's even more rewards....they will be added into your game of choice that is if your the winner 😉

There are discussion Threads where we vote on issues some to do with getting things brought into our game's like more booster's or to change how they are designed that is the in game features or design of them......you can meet so many people.....

There are many ways to get involved in this Community and you can even meet people from countries far away that will seem like they are next door to you and some have become best friends...indeed.....you don't have to share personal stuff or anything you don't want to it's up to you my friend......

I hope you decide to join the Community we hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your time with us as I am me6412 that is how we know each other by our screen names, and some of us in private share our real name with those who become our true friends....😉💯

Hope I have answered your questions and hope to see you around the Community, as I look forward to seeing you in the games and contests, although I will be trying to win them myself indeed.......

Have a Candy Crushing Day my friend 🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭😉💯

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

My friend no one is charged to play Candy Crush Saga or any other King Games as they are all free to play, the only time you might be charged anything would be if you purchased extra moves or extra lives, or booster's that you want to add to your game if you need them..but you still have the Treat Machine and the Booster Wheel that gives you free booster's when you log in daily ....and the Community is free to join as you are here now speaking to me....

Hello, and welcome to the Community there are many people here from all over the world we enjoy playing King Games that is what brings us together......

Here you can play Community games like number Games, or counting games....there are contest where you can win gold bar's or booster's even more rewards....they will be added into your game of choice that is if your the winner 😉

There are discussion Threads where we vote on issues some to do with getting things brought into our game's like more booster's or to change how they are designed that is the in game features or design of them......you can meet so many people.....

There are many ways to get involved in this Community and you can even meet people from countries far away that will seem like they are next door to you and some have become best friends...indeed.....you don't have to share personal stuff or anything you don't want to it's up to you my friend......

I hope you decide to join the Community we hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your time with us as I am me6412 that is how we know each other by our screen names, and some of us in private share our real name with those who become our true friends....😉💯

Hope I have answered your questions and hope to see you around the Community, as I look forward to seeing you in the games and contests, although I will be trying to win them myself indeed.......

Have a Candy Crushing Day my friend 🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭😉💯

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,178 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Playing Candy Crush is free, you only need to download it on the Google Play Store, as well as taking part in the Contest and Joining the Team.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?