❤️ Candy Secret Crush - Share your Valentine's thoughts and claim a sweet badge!

Options

Comments

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,816 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

Thanks @Diamond Lim

Valentine's Day for all community members

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

I would give her some sweets!!!

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,642 Level 4
    Options

Being so sweet that I am, I would send them a letter and ask them to meet me at a wonderful tasty restaurant. I would pay to have the restaurant for us only for a few hours and after a romantic meal, go for a walk, hold hands and talk. That would be the romantic evening.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,539 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad , thanks for the beautiful badge and thanks @Diamond Lim for the tag.

True story ~ I had known this man for a number of years. He was a friend of my next door neighbors. I had been divorced for a while and saw him off and on. I really wanted to get to know him on a more personal level, so I asked him to come over for a BBQ. He thought, I am sure, that there would be a crowd. (I live in Texas..BBQ's are always big crowds). Anyway he showed up and it was just the two of us. You could see a little strain in his face, as if, what is going on! We had a really nice dinner, wine and lots of chat.

We will be married for 30 years as of this October. ❤️ Take a chance, you never know until you put yourself out there

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad Myself I would not be shy as life is short and love is strong.....

I would arrive to their door in a limousine, with 1 fresh red rose to show my affection...then ask them to share the night with me dinning and dancing....We would fly to New York or Paris, and if they are enjoying the time we are sharing we would walk around the city viewing the beautiful site's......as I would be waiting for the perfect moment to embrace them for the perfect kiss.......and hopefully......well the rest is private indeed ♥️😉💯

• MariaJose_2006_
    MariaJose_2006_ Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Él amor no tiene un día en concreto, si amas a alguien ,todos los días estamos de aniversario 💙💜💗🤍💚💛🧡❤️

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4
    Options

If I had a secret crush on someone, I think it would be secret for a reason, as for example if he already had a girlfriend. So I wouldn't let people know, especially not him!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Thanks for Lovely Badge

Go or make a romantic dinner😘

Happy Valentines day to all of you ❤️

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,320 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad I would drop a case of beer on their door step with a love letter, as I am a bit shy 😊

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4
    Options

I'm always in favor of being clear..

Life is too short to postpone the beautiful and loving happy days, so I would just talk.

If two people understand each other and meet in a common denominator, there is no need for an additional effort.

A conversation accompanied by a Turkish coffee is always good. 😍☕

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?