Feedback on levels 11 151 - 11 195!

Options

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

It turns out i have a UFO and hammer waiting for me in season pass, so there is a chance it can be passed!

Though i might hold off a bit and hope the level gets looked at, it definitely needs toned down a bit.

• Michael-6
    Options

Got through 11188, as managed to get 2 sets of CB+CB, and i still needed a UFO to clear up some stragglers in the top right corner.

The last stretch of levels in the third episode is absolutely terrible, levels stuffed with excessive amounts of blockers and frequently nowhere near enough moves. Very poor end to the week. Feels like yet another attempt at a money grab, particularly once these are made available to the mobile players.

With developments this week, the future direction of the game isn't looking promising. From sneaky, underhand tactics to rob people of their gold bars to piles of stupid levels that all require multiple boosters to pass... the signs aren't good, sadly.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

Just finished the 2nd Episode. Now, I did have my full Candy Necklace and the candy gods were generous. Also, almost all of these be Jelly Levels.

I Love Jelly Levels, 2nd Episode was awesome for me, best CCS fun in a while. Enjoyed the whole episode. Now, almost afraid to proceed to the 3rd Episode? Looks like level 11188 must be a booger! @Michael-6 @Peter_Tornaros I hear what you are saying to us!

So far, episode race showed up when I 1st started the new levels and then disappeared and has not returned. No gold rush. No Season Pass. Just no, no, no!!!

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

You called it, I had a long necklace managed to get a couple of color bombs to start and I used 1 ufo to finish the upper right clutter. It had to have been pure luck those pro players must have whizzed right thru it!! Oh wait is there a "Pro Player" at our level? anyways I digress!

Our resident Aussie has an underscore so...

• Scooterpie
    edited February 2022
    Options

@Boybinary now we all know that everything is on purpose! Cannot let this bother us.

Makes one sorta wonder about our new level thread doesn't it? Never tell anyone everything you know, ya know! Oh Yeah!

p.s. Learned this the hard way! Wait no, that's not true! Hehe! Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies...

• Michael-6
    Options

Absolutely agree with @Scooterpie , the second episode was very good, by a mile the best of the week. The hard levels in it weren't excessively hard or dumb, and could eventually be passed without boosters.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Candy gods definitely not on my side in the second episode. Quite a few levels tripped me up, most notably was 11167, 11170, 11173, 11178 and 1180.

Cost me quite a few boosters, including 3 UFO's and a bag full of LH's as well as 4 FS's.

Marching on to level 11188. I have an ace up my sleeve and hopefully it'll work. Using the Double Colour bomb Power Pop.

We'll see how it goes.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich is the Power Popper something you get in that Royalty Program?

Finished the levels. Did not have much trouble with the 3rd Episode either. Playing was a pleasure this week. I could play whenever I wanted to. The last 2 weeks of play I was on a road trip so it was cold, so cold and playtime was limited. Why would I leave Florida?

Surprisingly Level 11188 did not give me any trouble. The candy gods were good to me and I had a full Candy Necklace. So I started off using the available boosters for that level in addition. My starting board positioned CB + CB right next to one another. I used 2 more additional boosters on the level. Used one Hand Switch to set up making a CB + CB combo. Later on in the game I used one Lollypop Hammer to set up a really good CB + Fishy deal.

Still liked the 2nd Episode beat.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited February 2022
    Options

@Boybinary, @Scooterpie

Power Pops are really handy. It gives you that little extra when you need it. It is really a cool aid. Hope they do not take it away.

You have the Purple Surprise that uses 10 Wafers at a time to give you this for 3 levels. It is random and can happen more than once per level

Then you have this. Also three consecutive levels. When you match the CB with a colour, it gives you twice the amount of fun. First the colour of your choice, then another colour. Basically a two in one CB. Similarly, when you match it with a special candy, it does it twice.

During the game you get awarded the wafers or lime / lemon, either one or two, depending on level complexity. A mix is 10 and 5 respectively

Hope I did not confuse you with my explanation.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?