Comments

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options
  • Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

Level 11161: Another example of a misguided level. Moves reduced 2 weeks after being released from 30 to 20, not even showing as hard. You have to collect 4 keys before clearing the overly blocked board. The best I collected the keys was in 9 moves. Knew this would take a lot of extra moves as the blockers kept blocking. I played until I had accumulated 35 extra moves. Started with a colour bomb, striped and wrapped candies and jelly fish, got it to a reasonable board then used 10 gold bars for the extra 35 moves. Then took me an extra 32 moves to pass. Hopefully others will get a lucky board and pass it easier.

Makes me wonder what Kings thoughts are when they change levels.

• Bll2
    Bll2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Level 11188 has to be changed, moves have been reduced from 30 to 20 so now it is impossible to beat it without spending a lot of boosters and extra moves. I used two UFOs and I can't even get closer to pass it.

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi @Bll2 they won't change the level to make it easier, it's all done so that we use boosters and gold bars for extra moves. I am now on level 11173 and a couple of levels back had to use UFOs. I keep moaning that they make levels more difficult but don't show them as hard, apparently to do that is too much of an effort. Guess I'd best be prepared for level 11188, thanks for letting us all know.

Good luck

• Carol-38
    Options

Level 11173: Moves reduced from 30 to 20 in the last week. Have played 15 times and this is the best I can get it to.

I think every level in this episode has had moves reduced since their release 2 weeks ago. Level not shown with any difficulty, again. Come on King have a little bit of compassion for your players. It's just not fun when every level has moves reduced and impossible to pass without a lot of extra moves and more than likely boosters.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

The last few months the levels have been ridiculous. I play on mobile and by the time we get the levels, most have had their moved reduced to 20. Many of those are not even marked as hard despite being impossible to pass without boosters. I spent gold bars, ufos and boosters to get half way through the first episode, managed to somehow make it through the levels marked as hard or evil, only to be greeted by 11 161 (normal level) with 20 moves, keys, and an ungodly amount of blockers.

The only reason i still play is because it gets me through the dull moments at work and for an hour or so a day takes my mind off of my recent break up. Swipe and relax, my a$$. Infuriating.

• Carol-38
    edited February 2022
    Options

I have just completed the episode containing levels 11166 to 11180 and can honestly say it's the worst I have played in a very long time. A previous comment states, 2nd episode (that's this one) very good, best of the week. Hard levels weren't excessively hard and could eventually be passed without boosters. Well King obviously took notice of that and changed the levels so much to make sure no one else had a good time. So many levels needed lots of extra moves at 10 gold bars each. And many levels required boosters, most annoyingly UFO's. Not only did I need 28 extra moves for level 11179 I also needed a UFO.

Not particularly looking forward to the next episode if this one was classed as the best.

• Carol-38
    edited February 2022
    Options

Level 11188: What a shame this level has had moves reduced from 30 to 20. It would have been a real fun game with 30 moves. Don't think it would have been passed 1st time with 30 moves but it would have been enjoyable in trying to pass and not have to use boosters or gold bars for extra moves. Now only having 20 moves it's obvious we'll have to play many times to accumulate a lot of extra moves and use 10 gold bars. Just hope it doesn't require boosters as well.

UPDATE: Managed to start with double colour bombs, then needed 18 extra moves to pass.

All I can say is Good Luck.

• Carol-38
    Options

Level 11191: Just watched 2 YouTube videos, both players had 30 moves. One passed without boosters but needed all 30 moves, must have had a lucky board, wouldn't have been on their first try. The other used many boosters to pass.

Moves have now been reduced to 21, well that says it all, Grrrrrrrrr.

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

11170 please rechange

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?