ļ»æāš ļø Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

šŸ›”ļø5ļøāƒ£ ļ»æFantastic 5 missing / not showing up?

Options

Comments

• Qamarwsh
    Qamarwsh Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options

Team? Milestone badges and ad's in game are goan

• Ginger512
    Ginger512 Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello, I noticed some weird things on Candy Crush Saga and I will like to know if anyone is or has experienced any of the following:

1) No image of profile picture, and some images are also not seen on my friend list.

2) Played the above levels but it shows that I am on 11436 and it goes there every time the game is opened.

3) The current levels that were released today, does not show that I am there when I am.

I have also lost my Fantastic Five (as most have).

Are there any challenges at all? All I see is Candy Royale which states, Event not Available for quite sometime.

I will greatly appreciate any response.

Ā 

• Pattyt67
    Pattyt67 Posts: 247 Level 3
    Options

Iā€™m having trouble but different. My car race has also disappeared this morning. No way to get gold bars I realized after I messed up and left myself with 7. May as weā€™ll be zero. Sometimes my profile picture doesnā€™t pop up but it is today. Have you reported it to King? I personally think theyā€™re trying to do too much and messing up what fun we had. Not on purpose but a mess is a mess. Hope you get yours straight. Did you shut down? Check updates? Etc.

• Ginger512
    Options

Sorry to hear about your problems, I never even saw the race car. I did shut down and checked for updates but no luck. You read my mind it is a mess. The thing about reporting it to King, is that it never helps when they respond it's basically an automated response which is of no help. They are indeed doing too much and taking the fun out of the game. Sigh!

Thank you for replying.

• Pattyt67
    Options

Contact Rodrigo@king.intercom-mail.com. Iā€™ve been talking to him as of a few minutes ago. Iā€™m sure he can try to help you.

• Ginger512
    Options

Noted with thanks.

• Pattyt67
    Options

Youā€™re welcome. Theyā€™ll try to do what they can do and tell King. Hope you get help quickly

• jenniferfields39898
    jenniferfields39898 Posts: 62 Level 2
    Options

Good afternoon everyone. I haven't seen fantastic 5 on my tablet in a long time. Why has this happened? Please let me know and have a wonderful day.

• Pattyt67
    Options

It happened to me and Iā€™m team owner. They say itā€™s just the way it goes. More or less. Itā€™s not a permanent event. Although several people still have theirs. Sorry. I know how it feels.

• Ginger512
    Options

@Pattyt67 I received a response for the issue I had with my avatar being stuck on a lower level when I was on the currents levels which were released today. It was resolved so it's back to where it supposed to be. Thanks once again.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?