⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💰️❌ Facebook issue with purchases (game freezing/ giving error message)

Options

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,056 Legend
    Options

Hmm let us think about this shall we @José_Savelkoul

Three complaints about not being able to purchase anything, and an official response is provided by @Crazy Cat Lad within an hour.

On the other hand after we all lost our Fantastic Five it took nine pages of complaints and seven days until @Crazy Cat Lad provided a lacklustre response to our issue.

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

I'm also looking at some complaints at the Candy Crush Saga All Help-group about the game not even loading today. They've already been doing some troubleshooting-tips, but to no avail. I wonder if it's related to this issue. When will this end??? I'm sorry to say, but it's a huge mess lately @Crazy Cat Lad.

Have a nice day.

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

You're absolutely right. They should be very ashamed with themselves. It proves they don't care. I'm just thinking out loud.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited March 2022
    Options

@Alienscar @José_Savelkoul This issue with purchases on Facebook is an actual issue that are being looked into. The Fantastic 5 is not an issue or any error, that thread is to inform that the feature like all events and bonuses are not always available in the game.

I do also sync all potential bugs, incidents and issues with my colleagues in Player Support. So even if there were only three comments about the issue here in Community, Player Support had received many emails regarding this the past hours. Therefore, I posted the thread already. So players will be aware if they log in to the Community, instead of emailing Player Support.

The general loading issue in the game should not be related to this, but it's being looked into as well. At the moment, it looks like this issue is only related to purchases.

Any more questions?

• markerm
    markerm Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited March 2022
    Options

The purchase was taken out of my bank account, but I didn't receive the package in candy crush. Now when I play, I can't purchase another, the screen in black. When I play and get keep playing screen, it has contacting app store & it has the circle going round & round. Could you please fix this? My email address is: ****

(EDITED by CM - Personal information) 

• peftihia
    peftihia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

ID 10205894137983412 UNABLE TO CONNECT TO APP STORE 

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,450 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

@markerm

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.

Please edit your post. dont show email address to the public. thank you

• deborahwatson1202
    deborahwatson1202 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

under able to user my gold bar I have them but can't use and I' play the same board now for three day can't use my bar to buy the hand are anything. please help

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,056 Legend
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad Any more questions?

Anymore questions! As far as I can see you haven't answered the one question that a lot of people are asking. Why has Fantastic Five been removed from the game?

that thread is to inform that the feature like all events and bonuses are not always available in the game.

And it took you seven days to post that thread compared to an hour for the purchasing issue.

Also the 'not always available' spiel isn't believed by anyone on here. The fact that so many people have lost the same feature all at once removes any chance that the removal is a random act. Also Player Support has told people that Fantastic Five will be returning. As you are in contact with Player Support it would be helpful if your post matched theirs.

The Fantastic 5 is not an issue or any error, 

It is just as much an issue as not being able to make purchases for those people that have lost their Fantastic Five. One of your Community Manager's roles here is to take community feedback back to King. Your response that so many people losing a feature and wanting answers is 'not an issue' is disappointing to read.

Player Support had received many emails regarding this the past hours.

Are you trying to imply that no one emailed Player Support regarding their Fantastic Five?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?