ALL AWARDS EARNED BEING TAKEN AWAY FROM PLAYERS

Options

I do not think it is fair to the players to take away what we have already earned. I lost all rewards including gold bars because i failed the game I was working one. Just one game Number 2194. I earned those rewards. why would you take them? What is the purpose of earning them if you are gonna take them? Is it so we will spend more money? I understand you need payment some how. Get it from advertisement like all the others. This is just a game. Every game after so many without any help from awards, you must buy them, and at the close to every end of each game it requires one or the other, that is our choice. NOW I WILL {RESPECTLY} GIVE YOU A CHOICE. QUIT TAKING WHAT WE HAVE EARNED AWAY,OR I WILL BE FORCED TO QUIT A WONDERFUL GAME, AND WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS GAME TO NO ONE. THIS IS NO THREAT, JUST A PROMISE, MY FRIENDS. HAVE A NICE DAY!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,094 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for he inconvenience and Thank you for the feedback will pass this to the Game Team , For lose booster please check this page Here and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here to get compensation

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?