🐢 Hello and welcome to Candy Crush Saga - Archie!

Comments

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,814 Pro Player 👑

Welcome to Archie! 🐢

Fun process to include the community members. Thank you!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2022

Heyoo Carzy Cat Lad and Candy Crush Saga Players,

Did you like this project where we let the players to come up with ideas for a new character?

Yes, I enjoyed watching this process

Did you have fun participating?

I think everyone had a blast

Do you want to see similar projects in the future?

It involves very good players and shows talent, pride and skills present in the Candy Crush Community. Players comment a lot of precious time and work to these projects

What do you think about Archie the Toffee Turtle?

I thought Archie and I are about the same age...... 🤗

Thank you, Glenn

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited May 2022

First of all, a warm welcome to Archie the Toffee Turtle. He looks so cute and it's good to see a new character.

Did you like this project where we let the players to come up with ideas for a new character?

I think it's great for both the players and the Team for players to participate

Did you have fun participating?I

Yes, I did.

I certainly would like to see such projects, as we have some extremely talented members of the Community.

I love his story and look.forward to seeing just what he does in the game. I can't help but wonder if a certain couple will think that he was named after their son.

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,880 Level 5

Would like to take the time to say hi and welcome to the community Little Archie the Toffee 🐢 ❤️ Turtle

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,861 Pro Player 👑

Yay!!! 😁 Welcome to Archie! I can't wait to see him around!

Yes, very much. Players come up with some highly imaginative and creative characters.

Yes, I loved participating, thank you so much for the opportunity 😊

Yes, most definitely

Well I voted for his name and his background, I loved the fact he is also a tinkerer, brilliant background history @Crazy Cat Lad I am very excited to see him around and think he is going to be a great addition. 😊

I would also like to recognise and thank  @aautz1  @creekhunter2  @Tess92  @Spazmodeus and @Vick1 for their great ideas 😊

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,504 Friends Moderator

• I loved how you managed to get players involved. There was LOTS of participation.

• I had plenty of fun, especially reading all the fun entries.

• Absolutely!

• @aautz1 and @creekhunter2 are commended for suggesting the idea behind the Toffee Turtle character. I love the name proposed by @Tess92  and enjoyed the background stories by @Spazmodeus and @Vick1. This was a superb example of teamwork!

• creekhunter2
    creekhunter2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I loved helping bring Archie to the Community! I love his character and positive, colorful nature.

• Rhodamsel
    Rhodamsel Posts: 229 Level 3

This is lovely!!!

Can't wait to Crush the candies with Archie's help 😌

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5

Anyway, I would welcome to the Candy Crush Saga - Archie! The Toffee Turtle! 👋

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Archie is just adorable! So glad he can join the Kingdom :)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?